Chapter 7.

You were still looking at the wall, when (F/N) knocked the door. This was just great. "(Y/N), do you want something for lunch?" she asked enthutsiastically. "Um..yes  I guess" You said."(Y/N)..are you okay?" she asked, this time worried. You sighed "Can I tell you something?" you said. "Well.. you know.." I sighed. "Know what?"she  asked. " Ireallylikedanhowell" I answered. "Woah woah, slow down (Y/N)" she said. I.. actually didn't know why I was that embarrased. "I like Dan Howell" I repeated. "OMG I KNEW IT YOU BOTH MAKE A GREAT COUPLE ME AND PHIL TALKED ABOUT THIS YESTERdAY AND-" I interrupted her.."You were with phil..yesterday?" her face turned into bright pink.."Yeah..we were just hanging out, but that doesn't matter! keep telling me about dan and you" She added. I grunted.."umm he invited me to this party and- hold on let me check."

 I turned my phone and see lots of youtube notifications..wait. My youtube video; you went to youtube.. Your video has blown up..but how. "You're welcome" she sang. I looked at her and then i got it. "Omg I love you" i giggled as i hugged her. "Now, come here; I'm going to show you London!".

 I got dressed as fast as possible and hugged her as we went down. "You're going to love London, and have lots of fun!" she smiled.

*Time skip*

We arrived to the London Eye..(F/N) knows im fucking afraid of heights (sorry if you arent)..."(F/N).." I doubted "Yeah?" she answered as she paid the tickets. "Umm.. I'm..I'm afraid of heights.." i mumbled. "What?" She said, now waiting in line.."I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS" I almost yelled, and a kid looked at me afraid. Ops. "I know, you're going to confront it! come on (Y/N)!" she looked at me like I was a little kid. "UgH, Fine" I muttered as we waited.

We finally got in and I was already shaking,"Ready (Y/N)?"she announced excitedly. "NO" I gulped. "Here we go!" she said as we were getting up. Oh boy. nightmares. ahh someone help. "So, how you doin' " she asked. "Terribly" You replied. "Oh come on (Y/N)! It's not that bad so just stopit and open your eyes." she proclaimed "Fine, just-" as I opened my eyes I couldn't believe it, what a beautiful view. "Woah" I said. "Ikr" she replied. "This is just.." I said. "Amazing" she finished.

*Time Skip*

We returned to the flat, this was surely a good experience. "hey, can I do a youtube video?" i asked "Of course, the camera is in my room I'll be doing a direct" she replied, man i love her enthusiasm. "Ok i'll do the script" I said as she entered. Alright what should I do the video about. Then my phone vibrated. It was a text..from dan.

Dan <3: Hey the party's going to be this friday  at 11:00 pm but i'm gonna pick u up  at 10:30, if you okay with that.

You: Yeah sure, I'm quite bussy so talk to you later. <3

Dan <3: Byeee <3.

OK.. time to concentrate.I should do the video about something that's happening to me recently; has to be relatable.. I looked at my phone...Alright I know what to do

*Time skip cuz im lazy*

You did the script and some sketches for another parts it's time to record. You drinked some water and stood up to do it. 1..2..3

"Hola amigos and welcome to a new video! so today we're going to talk about that person, that person that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach and bassically makes you vomit rainbows: your crush. So recently I met that person and ughh, Every fucking time we see eachother is bassically like: *insert sketch of me being stupid and clumsy* everytime. And when I try to flirt is even worse!: *insert sketch* And I hope you can relate. STORYTIME1!1! so once in highschool I really really really REALLY liked this guy so, I decided to confess and ask him to go out with me. I was so excited, but when I looked at his face and got really nervous so.. I started yelling 'go out with me'. I JUST CANT OK?! *insert sketch* so that was it, if you liked press the like botton and subscirbe! Also thank you for all the views and subscribers it made my morning as soon i checked up it's blown my mind, so take care and peace out!"

 That's it I'll edit it tomorrow since is 12:40 am and I'm tired so I entered to (F/N) who was ending her direct."Hey here's your camera" I said "Oh thanks, im finishing my direct wanna appear?" she proposed "Alright" I got closer to (F/N) and waved "Hi!" I giggled "By the way, she started a Youtube channel she's really funny her username is (YT/N)" he announced "Checky promo" I said as i winked. "Alright i'm going ot bed cuz im tired" I yawned "Lol bye"she said.

I entered to my room and layed on bed looking at the left wall,

This was a good day.

Sorry I didnt upload i was finishing my last tests alright? dont kill me!

sorry lolz..

bye