Chapter 6- The supermarket

Sorry! I didn't uploaded yesterday, I was so tired! Two tests and a project, fuck. Okay...

Let's-a Go!

I woke up, looked at the wall, just..can't stop thinking about dan, we almost kissed. He was popping up in my mind like bubbles, now I was thinking about bubbles, just a normal day for me.

I was going to the kitchen and I found (F/N), scratching her head "Oh hey (Y/N), I uploaded your video" she said. "Thaank youuu guurl" you said joking. "And, another thing. We don't have anything for breakfast so... you'll have to buy some food... DUN DUN DUNN" she said dramatically. "Alright" you just, had to distract your mind. hmp. "Without beggin'? how strange.. (Y/N) are you okay?" she was concerned " Umm yeah, just a bit...- It's being a really weird day today. What can I say?"I giggled as I said that, don't know why. "...Alright" she quoted me. "Haha" i mocked as i went to my room to change myself, just a lazy outfit.

 "Haha" i mocked as i went to my room to change myself, just a lazy outfit

(if you don't like it, change it)

"Bye" I said,opening the door. I felt weird as steped on the stairs. Why do I feel like this? I was confused so I googled it, Not that dumb. All the pages suggested you "were in love" or "Confused about love"..I putted my phone in my pocket and walked to the supermarket. You are not in love...who am I kidding, i really am in love with Daniel, Daniel Fucking Howell.

*TIME SKIP* 

I arrived to the supermarket, and were searching for all the nutritious things, bla bla bla; when eventually, got to the cereal. (F/N) likes shreddies but I like (F/C). Anyways, I grabbed both, and a voice gave me a tingle behind my neck. "Nice choice". I turned around, fricked out. It was Dan. "OMG (y/n) YOU MUST HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE" Dan was laughing very hard, which made you blush a bit. "What are you doing, anyways" he said whipping away a little tear "Your mum" I said without thinking. He bursted in to laughter immediately. "You're so immature" he mocked. "I know, you dweeb." i answered .

I was about to go, as I grabbed everything; I was walking as I heard Dan saying my name. "Hey, (Y/N)".I turned around to find a dan trying to say something "Nice shirt" he said. "Thanks, Dan" I replied, turning around; I was paying my food when i heard it again "(Y/N).. umm.. do..do you want to go with me to a party?" he finally said, blushing, Oh god. "Yeah ,sure" as I've gone closer to dan and gave him a kiss in his cheek. I finished paying and said bye to him.

*TIME SKIP*

"I'm home!" i said. Finally. "Oh god, finally" she said. Really? Again? I leaved the bags and looked to the wall, again thinking of him. why.

Party.

Dont know when.

But with Dan.

Great.

finished! I'm tired...ugh. 

Buh-Bye