Chapter 9

SO, guys PLS READ. hey, author here! I just want to say, that I would really appreciate  it. Alright I'll start the episode.

You woke up, last night party was..something. And now I cant stop replaying the song that  played when you two kissed. And damn, that kiss was amazing. But now a quiestion came to your mind.. what were you two now? jesus why do i alway have to overthink everythink.

You went to the kitchen to grab som brakefast, and as fast as (F/N) saw you, she jumped in front of you asking "How was it?!" and "Tell me ALL about it". You looked at her in a boring way and replied; "Well not much...Just made out with him, not much". Then you saw her face light up. "WAIT, REALLY? OMG TELL ME HOW IT WAS AND-" She was screaming, but you inerrupted her. "I will, but make me a cup of (F/D) (favourite drink)

You were sipping from your cup while telling (F/n) everything about the kiss, her face was a bomb of expressions: Happy, proud, and excited. but then she asked the question. "So what are you two now? a couple?" she pointed out. You grunted "I dont know" you muttered. "Well talk to him" she added. "Wouldn't that look desperate?" I asked. "Maybe" She answered. I just sighed. "Can we just, eat candy and play someting" you asked. "Sure, I've bought just dance! wanna try it out? everytime you beat me I'll give you a (F/C) (favoutrite candy)" she challenged. "OH LET'S DO IT" you agreed excited.

*Time skip*

You won 8 out of 14 so you were kinda proud. "Wanna eat pizza?" she asked suggestively. "I love you" you replied. She was calling to order it, so you went to your room, to lay down on your bed. Watching the left wall, a your phone vibrated. 

Dan <3: Hey, you wanna have dinner next friday?

you: you mean like a date?

Dan <3: Yeah

You: yeah, sure; is it elegant or anything.

Dan <3: Kinda

You: Ok, see ya

Dan: Byee.

 SO, sorry for this really short chapter. was without ideas.

but meh

Comment if u want..

bye boi.