Chapter 3.

"Oh um.. i'm sory I-um.." they mumbled.

You looked up, with your t-shirt full of pink lemonade. You were mad, you were about to kill them till you saw their face.

"Um.. omg I ruined it
again, let me help you" he said. A beautiful boy, who had charming eyes you could look at forever, melting in those eyes was making you look weird, and you made the situation awkawrd.

"Um.. are you here?" he said, looking concerned at me "What? oh yes, im fine im just a bit cold now.." I loudly mumbled. "Um I think I can walk you home if you want" he said, unsurely. "You think so?" you said. You were trying to not keep looking at him like a dork, failed misserably. "Um shure,I mean, I don't want you to catch a cold." At the end of that sentence he laughed. God his laugh. It was perfect. You realized you were looking too much at him. "Oh, em ok let's go!"

You both were walking by the street. An uncomfortable silence was around you two. "Um.. I never asked your name.." He said with a small smile "(Y/N).. yours?" you said,smiling back."Dan, Dan howell" That sounded so good. Surprisingly you both started talking and laughing a bit. You shared lots of interest, and could share your opinions too.

"This is my place" you said "Oh, your house is two blocks from mine, we could hang out sometime" he said smoothly "Sure, dan" you were opening your door and then, dan said something. "Um..can i have your number? You know to..talk" he said. "Genius ,howell... Okay, give me your phone" you said. "Um why?" he said, confused. "To give you my number, I'm not going to steal it!" You joked. "Oh yeah right, give me yours then" he said. We exchanged numbers, you couldn't believe it. You decided to say goodbye to him "Um bye dan" You waved "Bye, (y/n)" he smiled back to you and go away.
You entered to your house and so, to your room.

"God, i'm not in love with him. Am I?" You thought.

YAAAAAY SHORT CHAPTER

i'm sorry i have school. sorry for any mistake.