Chapter 4

OVO/ hi

So ,hey guys! hope you noticed that I changed the pic. I made it in Picsart if you were curious,it's simple but's okay with me, do you like it? alright, let's move on.

Your P.O.V

You woke up, yesterday went better than expected. You were already up so you decided to go to the kitchen for breakfast. You listened to someone lowkey singing in the kitchen. (F/N).

"Heeeyy party gurl" you said "(Y/N)! can i tell something?" she asked, with pancakes in her hand."Um, ok?" you said confused while eating them."I'm sorry I draged you to the party" she said sadly "Oh, (F/N) it's okay i had fun and met someone interesting" you said, with a whole pancake in your mouth. You met dan at least. "Oh really? Who?" her eyes were like to gigant stars "Um.. a boy" you said. Suddenly you felt your cheeks warm up. "OHH (Y/N) HAS A CRUSH! OMG" She said obnoxouisly loud "Ugh I can't tell you anything." you upstely looked at her. "(Y/N)! ok, I'll calm down. But tell me who you met." she said, calming down. "Um ok...Daniel, Daniel Howell" you said like a 12 year old girl. "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MY FRIENDS IN LOVE THIS IS PERF-" she said but you interrupted her "Wait, you know him?" you asked. "Of course i do, you know that youtube thing I do? well I'm friends with him for like a year." she finally said.

You were confused. "But, anyways. I have an idea for your new job." she said. "I'm listening" i was hoping for something nice and good."You know i work in youtube, right?" she begun. "right..'work'.." I joked. "Ha ha, very funny. Well, I thought you could do it too! it isn't that hard tho." she said excited. "Well, i guess, but i don't have the equipment, and what are my videos gonna be about?" I was actually caring about this youtube job. "Oh i'l help you, dont worry" she putted a hand on my shoulder and then gave me a hug. "Alright, i'll try. I'll be in my room, ok?" you said while standing up. "Ok byeee!" she said while looking at her phone.

You entered to your room, thinking about this youtube thing, when suddenly got a text. The 'ting' of your phone was oddly relaxing to you.

Dan 030: Heyy

You: Hey

Dan 030: I was wondering if you'd like to have tea tomorrow with me and my friend phil, if oyu want.

You: Yeah that would be fun, what time?

Dan 030: 5:30?

You: Okay <3 i can go.

Dan 030: Ok see ya.

You were actually blushing throught your phone, and smiling like a dork, "OH GOD" you thought. You just knew 3 things at the moments:

Date with Dan, Tomorrow, At 5.30.

Fuck.

So that's it, hope you enjoy. If you like it please vote and leave a comment of what you think.

Bye