218."Tough" Detective

Sorry I've been so inactive. I'm really sick and my asthma is practically out of control. My eyes hurt every time I look at light and then they tear up and anyone in my fam thinks I'm crying. I've literally curled up on the couch all day watching scary videos on YouTube, but I couldn't disappoint you guys for another day and even though it hurt to make this, enjoy.
Or die....
Jk
------

"Look!" Sherlock yelled, shoving his phone into John's face and making him look at the screen. He smiled a little and looked at the phone.

"Aw, look at that! You look so cute." He giggled, reaching up to cup his boyfriend's face.

On the phone was a picture of the two of them cuddling up with each other on the couch. John recognised that it had happened a few days ago, they were snuggling and sleeping. Sherlock had been sick and he didn't feel like going to the bed, so of course, they went to the couch and laid down there. Sherlock had fallen asleep wrapped up in John's arms, the most innocent and adorable expression on his face.

A client, or someone, must have walked in without knocking, saw them, and took a picture.

"John, do you know what this is causing?" He asked, taking his phone back and typing a few things on it. He moved over to sit on John's lap so he could see the phone.

"It's your Twitter account." John said, putting an arm around Sherlock's waist.

"Yes, look at this." He showed John how everyone was calling him 'the best, most cuddly, adorable boyfriend ever'.

John chuckled and leant up to kiss Sherlock's lips. "What's wrong with that? I think you're the best, most cuddly, adorable boyfriend ever."

"Everyone's seen that picture of us. My image shifted from dark and mysterious to adorable and loving."

"Well that's how you really are." John leant against Sherlock and stared at his phone.

Sherlock checked out John's account and looked at how everyone was calling him 'the luckiest man ever' for having a boyfriend like his.

With a pout, Sherlock moved off John's lap and stood up.

Over a period of the next few days, Sherlock started to act really serious. Whenever he went out, he acted like he always had, his collar flipped up, making him look so cool. He'd speak with quite a serious tone... but...

When he was at home, he didn't change. He kissed John a lot and asked for cuddles and hugs. Just while they were alone and sure nobody was there. He couldn't stop. He loved it.