4: Fail

Chase's POV:
Me and the love of my life, Skye have been searching forever and we still can't find Rubble. Man, I really miss him.
Chase: "Skye, you found anything?"
Skye: "Unfortunatley not. Wanna check with Ryder."
Chase: "Sure. Ruff ruff, Ryder! We can't find him!"
Ryder: "Okay, Head back. Get some rest. I'll check on Rocky and Rubble.
Chase & Skye: "Okay Ryder!"
Ryder's POV:
I just sent Chase and Skye home. I click on Marshall and Rocky's pup-tags and both of them are not answering. Could they be in danger?
Rocky's POV:
Rocky: "Wow Marshall... I feel bad for you. I know what I can do."
Marshall: "What??"
I kissed Marshall. I wasn't really looking for a relationship at the moment, but at least Marshall is happy. He was blushing so much he blended in with his suit.
Rocky: "Ley's Head Back."
I lightly smile. Then we noticed our Pup-Tags have been ringing forever.
Rocky: "Yes Ryder!"
Ryder: "I was worried sick!! What was going on?"
Rocky: "Uhh, we kinda fell asleep."
Ryder: "I'm assuming you guys didn't find Rubble either... Head Back."
Rocky: "Okay Ryder!"
He started driving back, Marshall still red of what happened.
Zuma's POV:
I was dying of bored ness in this cage. You know what, I'm sick of this PAW Patrol stuff. I'm just gonna leave, they seem better without me. I'm gonna leave tomorrow. Then I hear some tires screech and they're back. I just sigh and pretend I'm sleeping.
Ryder: "Well someone's tired."
Chase: "He better be."
Then I snapped. I opened my eyes.
Zuma: "You better watch youw mouth you little b-"
Ryder: "Hey hey hey! Calm it! Chase, you leave. I'll have a talk with you. Zuma, I'm keeping you in the cage, one more strike and you're outta here."
"Good" I mumbled. Glad they didn't hear me.
Chase's POV:
I stood outside, waiting for Ryder to approach me. Skye comes up.
Skye: "Hey Chasey."
Chase: "Hi Skye."
Skye: "What are you doing?"
Chase: "Me and Zuma got into a fight again... Ryder told me to wait."
Skye: "I'm so sick of Zuma, he's such a perv."
Then Ryder comes up.
Ryder: "Skye, could you please excuse us?"
She nods and walks away.
Ryder: "Chase, that comment was unnecessary."
Chase: "But-"
Ryder: "No buts. Avoid all contact with Zuma from now on."
Then he walks away. The sun had finally come up but I didn't feel like eating breakfast. I was going to go back to sleep when I came across Rocky's pup house. Marshall and Rocky are- sleeping together? That's weird. I don't really care, for now, I'm just gonna drift my eyes to sleep...