14: Finale

Katie: "What a successful surgery!"
We looked down at the peaceful Rocky. I did it! I didn't mess up! Phew! I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't daydreaming again, it's real. Wow, when we get too old for the PAW Patrol, I'd like to continue on my journey as a full on EMT pup.
Marshall: "Guess we just have to wait for him to wake up.
Ryder's POV:
The pups were running around, playing. Man I love these pups. Just not the same without Marshall and Rocky. Speaking of Marshall, he just called me.
Ryder: "Hey Marshall! How'd the surgery go?"
Marshall: "I did it! Rocky's gonna be alive!!"
Ryder: "Well, that's a relief."
Marshall: "You guys can visit him if you want."
Ryder: "Alright."
I put my pup-pad in my pocket and I call the pups over. We get in our vehicles and drive over to Katie's. Once we arrived, I kissed Katie on the cheek and noticed a few cringe faces on the pups. Whatever. We walked over to the room Rocky was peacefully sleeping in.
Pups: "Rocky!!"
Marshall: "Pups Wait!!!"
They completely ignored him. The pups ran to rocky and hugged him, which caused him to wake up.
Marshall: *facepalm*
Rocky: "Wh-What's going on?"
Chase: "You're gonna be alive Rocky!!"
Rocky: "Wait What? Oh yeah... wait... I WENT THROUGH THE SURGERY??"
Katie: "We put you to sleep, you didn't feel a thing."
Rocky: "Wow, Thanks Marshall."
Marshall walks up to Rocky and they kiss.
All: "Awww!"

A few weeks later, Rocky was finally allowed to come back to the lookout, and the PAW Patrol was better than ever, the end.

Season 2 coming soon... (featuring Everest and Tracker)

Sorry for the unexpected ending!