8: The Mission

Rocky's POV:
Ugh... what happened? Everything is so blurry, what even happened? As I get my vision back, I'm surprised to see Rubble.
Rocky: "Rubble! Dude I missed you!"
Rubble: "Quiet, mutt!"
I was confused.
Rocky: "Wh-What do you mean?"
Rubble: "Are you blind?? I said quiet, mutt!"
Rocky: "You mean deaf not bl-"
Rubble cut me off by putting a chainsaw around my neck.
Rocky: "S-Sorry, please stop!"
Then, Humdinger, the Kit-Tastrophe Crew, and Sweetie showed up.
Rocky: "H-Humdinger? Sweetie?"
Humdinger: "Yes, it is us."
Rocky: "Wh-What Are you guys gonna do with me???"
Sweetie: "Can you tell us Ryder's password for his devices?"
Rocky: "Uh, uhm... I don't know it."
Rubble: "Rocky, you're the tech pup. Ryder shares his data with you."
Rocky: "I'm not saying anything!"
Sweetie: "We'll make you speak then."
Ryder's POV:
I wake up and stretch. Ugh, what happened? Oh right, Rocky! We need to find Rocky! And Rubble! Losing one pup was hard, but two pups, is just too much. Ugh... I bring out my pup-pad and I press the button.
Ryder: "PAW Patrol, to the lookout!"
I get dressed in my casual outfit and stand in the control room, waiting for the pups to arrive. Once they got out the elevator, Chase says his usual catchphrase. Wow, I'm surprised they're not even tired.
Ryder: "Okay, pups. We need to find Rocky and Rubble, we'll split up. I saw Rocky leave to the forest. And Rubble went the other way. Chase, Marshall, you go into the forest. Zuma and Skye, you go the way Rubble went. Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll!"
I slid down my pole and into my ATV, the Mission has officially started.