9: Clues

Marshall's POV:
I miss Rocky. Ugh, he just got the wrong picture. Life is hard. At least Ryder gave me the part to look for Rocky... with Chase.
Chase: "Marshall, are you mad at me?"
Marshall: "No, Chase. Just worried. Anything could happen to him."
Chase: "He'll be alright, promise."
We continued to look until Chase's Cruiser started beeping, we both stopped.
Marshall: "What's it doing?"
Chase: "It's my drone! It found Rocky's paw prints! Let's go!"
We hit the acceleration gas and zoomed to where the drone signal was sending.
———-
Skye's POV:
Ugh, we're all falling apart. Me and Zuma are cool now, but I have a feeling Rubble still likes me. Ugh, when we find him we need to explain everything.
Zuma: "Uhh, I'm kinda getting wowwied. This is the second time we have to find Wubble and we STILL haven't found anything!"
Skye: "Yeah, you're right! Maybe Ryder has to do something. I'll call him."
Ryder: "yellow?"
Skye: "No sign of Rubble anywhere. Not even paw prints."
Ryder: "That's strange. Head back, I have a plan."
Chase later joined the call.
Chase: "Ryder! My drone caught Rocky's footprints! His paw prints stop at the end of the forest, but I still have his scent."
Ryder: "Great job Chase! Start sniffing for him. Skye and Zuma, stay in the lookout. I'm catching up with Chase and Marshall."
The call ended and me and Zuma started to head back.
Ryder's POV:
I was at the forest where Chase and Marshall were.
Marshall: "Hey Ryder!"
Ryder: "Hey pups! Chase, you found any clues?"
Chase: "Yeah, but I feel a bit worried."
Ryder: "Why??"
Chase: "His scent leads to a Foggy Bottom..."
I gasped.
Ryder: "Then let's go!"
Ryder and the pups started to drive into Foggy Bottom