7: Thanksgiving

Ryder's POV:
I go outside to see all the pups yelling. Jesus dude, today's Thanksgiving! We must all come together somehow. I know, I can invite Katie, to calm the pups down also because I like her. 😉

Rocky's POV:
I was walking to Skye's house while still crying.
Skye: "Uhh, Rocky, what's wrong?"
Rocky: "M-M-M-Marshall..."
Skye: "What?"
Rocky: "H-H-He Cheated!"
Skye: "What? With who?"
Rocky: "Cha-Cha-Ch-Chase..."
Skye: "Rocky, I don't believe this."
Rocky: "I CAUGHT THEM SNUGGLING TOGETHER!"
Skye: "I'll talk to him, okay?"
I walk over to Chase he was in his pup-house with the door shut. I knock on the door.
Skye: "Chase??"
Chase: "Go away. I know you're here to break up with me."
Skye: "Chase Wait I w-"
Chase: "Skye, I understand. You don't have to tell me."
Skye: "Chase!"
Skye's POV:
He didn't even reply after that... I know an idea! Marshall! I walk to his pup-house, he isn't there. He's in the TV room watching Apollo. I walk in.
Skye: "Hey Marshall!"
Marshall: "Hey Skye."
Skye: "Chase thought I was breaking up with him... are you guys really dating now?"
Marshall: "NO WERE NOT!! I mean, I like him but I also like Rocky. He got the wrong situation. Chase just came to ask me about me and Rocky."
Skye: "I don't know who to believe right now..."
Marshall: "We can ask Ryder for the security footage!"
Skye: "Okay! Let's go!"
As we were walking to find Ryder, we smelled some nice good.
Skye: "Mm, what's that smell?"
Marshall: "Probably for tonight, It's Thanksgiving."
Skye: "Let's see what Ryder's cooking!"
We walk to the kitchen and there's Ryder... with Katie? And they're making out. We slightly cringe and slowly walk out.
Marshall: "Well That was awkward."
Skye: "Yeah. I guess I believe you. I'm going to go back to Chase."
Marshall: "Goodluck Skye!!"
Skye: "Thanks, Marshall."
I walk to his pup-house and I hear slight snoring maybe he's taking a nap. I open the Pup-house and snuggle up with him. A few minutes later I feel an arm go around me. I softly smile. Maybe he forgives me.

Marshall's POV:
I was going to Rocky's pup-house to talk to him. I pass Chase's and I see Skye and Chase cuddling, awwww, how cute. Focus Marshall! I knock on Rocky's door.
Rocky: "Who is it?"
Marshall: "I-It's Marshall. Can we explain everything."
Rocky: "No, you cheated on me!! You even told me you liked Chase before we started dating, and LOOK! You just broke me and Skye's heart and I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"
I start to tear up and I run to my pup-house. I just sit there crying. My head hurts. Maybe I should just leave like Rubble. No Marshall! You can't leave just because of one person. Ugh, I'm just gonna stay here for a while.

Ryder's POV:
Me and Katie were officially done with the food, I pressed a button on my pup-tag.
Ryder: "Pups, to the dining room!"
Seconds later, a hungry Zuma, a happy Chase and Skye, and an angry Rocky came in.
Katie: "Where's Marshall?"
Rocky: "Why should we care?"
Me and Katie look at each other confused and Chase and Skye look at each other like something bad happened.
Ryder: "Rocky, what did you do?"
Rocky: "Nothing."
Katie: "Tell us."
Rocky: "I SAID NOTHING!"
He threw his food to the wall and ran out.
Ryder: "What's his problem?"
Chase sighs and Skye tells the WHOLE story. Chase and Skye, Marshall and Rocky, basically everything that happened.
Skye: "... I think he yelled at Marshall."
Ryder: "I'm going to check on them."
Zuma: "Dude, this stuffing is gweat!"
Chase: "Yeah I guess it's pretty good."
Katie: "Well at least some of you guys are bonding.
Ryder's POV:
I went to Rocky's pup-house, Which ALSO WASN'T THERE! Rocky ran away... first Rubble now him?? I get on my knees and start to cry. Why has this all been happening?
Marshall's POV:
I hear some sobbing, which came from, Rocky's pup-house! I open the door to see Ryder crying and... NO ROCKY?? I run towards him.
Marshall: "Where is Rocky??"
Ryder:"He-He ran..."
Rocky's POV:
I was in my recycling truck, driving through the forest when my tire has gotten flat for some reason. I don't know how. I went to the back of my truck to see if I had an extra tire. Turns out I did. Before I screwed the tires out, I noticed there's pins on them. Someone purposely popped them? Who tho? I look around for someone that could be playing games. All of a sudden, everything turned back. I was put into a body bag and thrown into some vehicle....

😱😱😱😱