19|Chucky

Doing my smelling hunt with Lila, Amanda, Josh, Rachel and Mike, we've bumped and hugged almost everyone at school. Of course earning confused looks from people.

The only people or let's say group that's left is Judes'. I think I'm just scared of talking to him—that's a first—considering our last conversation. And of course he'd started dating Hailey.

I was heading to where I thought they'd be as I've hung out with them. A scream from the spot sent my legs flying there and in no time I was faced with a shaken Hailey and Jude pressing a guy into the wall, holding him by the collar.

He asked, more like roared, "Why the fuck did you do that? Tell me. What the fuck did Travis ever do to you,you asshole?"

Do what? I thought as I remained silent on the spot.

Jude sent another blow to Chucky's face earning another yelp from Hailey. Well Chucky or whatever his name is, I guess he earned the 'Chucky' name because he looks like the cartoon Chucky movie, with light brown hair, small nose and some stitched scars on his face.

The guy is lacking in the height department and he's always quiet in school. He creeps me out because he sends me weird looks during school and I've gone out of my way to avoid him. I don't know why but he gives me chills, I've hooked up with him once at a party and I totally regret it, but drunk Ginny is no where near sensible.

Blood sputtered from his mouth, dripping down his jaw and staining the front of his shirt. "It's none of your fucking business. I fucking hate the guy as much as I hate you. I know he slept with Ginny and I know she goes to his house. That little slut! But you know what, she's mine and no-fucking-body can take her from me. You're wise that you broke up with h—"before he could finish his sentence, another blow landed on his face.

Does he fucking stalk me?

Un-fucking-belivable

I mentally face Palm. I'm never going to drink again.

" You filthy dick. Is that why you set Travis up? I'll make sure you pay for this and you are going to rot in jail."

"And you go free? We're in this together man, I go down you go down. Just because you stopped buying dope from me doesn't make you a saint. To bad for your little girlfriend here" he received another punch.

This guy is going to die.

"Don't fucking mention my girlfriend or you lose your fucking life"

After digesting all the information, I stepped forward on shaking legs and delivered a hot slap to Chucky's cheek, shocking the both of them and Hailey.

"You fucking asshole. I'm going to kill you. You will fucking pay for this."

"Hey there girlfriend. You caught me by surprise" Chucky laughed.

"My surprise isn't finished." I grabbed him by the collar out and into the school field where Lila and the rest joined me.

"Where have you been Gi—fuck! That's the smell" Josh exclaimed.

"The one and only." I gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Did you do this?" Lila asked.

"No. Jude did." I faced Rachel and Mike "thanks guys. But we'll take it from here"

They left reluctantly, throwing back interested glances as they left.

Josh's fist connected with his face and he spits blood.

"That's enough Joshy. I think he'll be more useful if alive" I said to him.

Lila and Amanda snorted with laughter at the nickname and Josh muttered something along the lines of 'why you shouldn't allow your friend's mom to give you a nickname'

"Now let's get him to the station Joshy" Amanda said, batting her eyelashes at her boyfriend.

He rolled his eyes and dragged Chucky away.

Hey guys, I think you know who set him up and why he did it.

But is he going to be arrested just like that and Travis released just like that?

Well let's find out. And please vote and comment. Share this beautiful story with friends.

Love adenikeh_xx