Eleven

(A/N: PUT IT DEEP IN THE BLOWHOLE)

     Life after Smosh was good, but not what I really wanted. I missed my Smosh family, and not to mention getting paid minimum wage.
Shayne and I started our own channels. My channel consisted of some vlogs, a couple makeup tutorials and a boyfriend tag...with Shayne.
Shayne's channel was a lot of sketches with his friends, mostly his best friend Damien, who was really funny.

I ended up moving in with Shayne, and we were really happy.
"Babe, wanna do a collab with me?" Shayne whispered in my ear while we spooned in bed.
"Sure," I yawned while trying to get up to get ready for the day.
"Nooooooo be lazy with meeeee," Shayne whined.
"Awe, poor baby, but I have to get ready so we can actually collab like you want," I teased while pecking him on the cheek before getting in the shower.
Once I was done I got out to find Shayne gone.
"Baby?" I shouted.
No answer.
"Shayne?"
Silence.
"What the hell?" I whispered to myself as I made my way to our living room to search for him further.
"Shayne?" I called out.
Once again there was silence.
I turned the corner to see a woman standing in our kitchen.
"Who the fuck are you?" I spat, taking a step back.
"The question is, who do you think you are, trying to take my man from me?" She chuckled while turning to face me, her red hair falling in front of her face.
"You're man? You mean Shayne?"
"No shit bitch!" She shouted, lunging forward at me.
I was too slow, and the next thing I knew, I was being bludgeoned with a pan to my head.
She continued to beat me until I was screaming out in pain.
Then it stopped.
And I turned to look at her as she pulled a knife from one of the drawers and smiled mischievously at me.
"This should be fun,"she chuckled.

___________________________

OoooooooOoOoOoOoooooOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoooOo
WHAT A CLIFHANGERRR
IM SORRYYYYY
Tell me what you guys think!
Happy Reading <3