Ten

When Shayne and I entered the office, we were greeted with silence. All eyes were on us, but more specifically, our interlocked hands.
I thought about just leaving and finding another job, but I knew that I wouldn't love anything else other than Smosh, and Shayne.
"Breath," Shayne whispered in my ear.
I did what he said and felt a slight burst of confidence so I took the opportunity to walk up to Ian to say hello.
"Hey Ian," I said, cautiously.
He turned around and smiled at me, but I knew he wasn't happy I was back.
"Hey Y/N glad you're back."
"Glad to be back," I retorted, glaring angrily at him slightly, just to let him know he wasn't completely forgiven.
"Y/N!!!" A group shouted, I turned to see that it was indeed the Squad, and they were all running right at me.
Before I could react, I was engulfed in a massive group hug, everyone cheering about my return.
"Alright guys! Let Y/N get to work!" Ian shouted at all of them.
"Shit Ian, I forgot how much of a dick you are," Shayne snapped, sending daggers Ian's way.
"Shayne, in case you forgot, I gave the slut, her job back so I'd be grateful."
"What did you call her?" Shayne growled, taking a step towards Ian.
"I don't know what you're talking about Shayne, I'd take a step back if I were you though," Ian spat, anger building up inside of him.
"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Say?"Shayne whispered angrily.
"I called her a slut," Ian stated, smirking slightly.
"Appologize now."
"Why? I'm right," Ian chuckled.
Ian's amusement was short lived, because in two seconds, Shayne had him pinned against the wall.
"Shayne! Stop!"I shouted.
"Yeah Shayne, listen to the slut," Ian taunted.
Shayne punched him in the side, causing Ian to shout in pain.
"Shayne, he's not even worth it,"I cried, pulling him off Ian.
Shayne hugged me and then turned back to Ian.
"We quit," he spat, before grabbing my hand and going home.
The car ride was silent, but our hands were interlocked the entire time.
We may not have jobs, but we have each other.

___________________________
Heya, a short lil chapter to quench your reading thirsts.
I still need more ideas so send some my way!
Happy Reading <3