Twenty Two

"Y/N, you did amazing..." Shayne whispers, holding one of our miracles.
I just gazed at my babies, they were perfect, just perfect.
Parker Jay and Hazel Elizabeth...my precious little angels.
"I think you have competition Shayne," I chuckled, my eyes never leaving Parker's tiny squished face.
"Huh?"
"I love them...maybe more than you," I joked.
Shayne furrowed his eyebrows and pointed at our son in my arms, "Look here mr, Y/N might be your mommy but she was mine first."
I playfully smacked Shayne on the back of the head, resulting in him sticking his tongue out at me and our son like a five year old.
"Can you believe we're parents?" I asked, happy tears brimming in my eyes.
"Nope, but I'm really happy we are," Shayne said, brushing his thumb on Hazel's chubby cheek.
"Me too."
"They look like me," Shayne said, a cocky smirk playing on his lips.
"Shut up you dork," I laughed, knowing fully well that he was right.
These babies looked nothing like me, except for Parker's E/C eyes that matched mine, other than that, they were carbon copies of Shayne.
Dirty blonde hair sprouted from their tiny heads and Hazel's eyes, when they were open, were as blue as her daddy's.
"What next?" I asked.
"What do you mean," Shayne questioned, cocking his head to the side like a dog.
"We've done everything a romance story would entail, what next?" I laughed.
"Well next, I marry you."
"And then?" I whisper, looking into his crystal blue eyes.
"I love you forever."

•••
I LOVE SHAYNE AND Y/N SO MUCHHHHHHHHH
Also, THE BABIES CAMEEEEEE
I'm so happy lol
I hope you're just as happy as I am with the baby names, I picked them from some of the comments!
This is not the end of Y/N and Shayne's story, there is more to come...
Happy Reading <3
-Emily

(Also sidenote)
If I were to write an original story, would you read it? I love the fandom, but I have so many ideas that I wanna pursue...
Lemme know in the comments!