Nineteen

Y/N's POV

"It's over?"
"It's over," Lori smiled, holding my face in her hands.
Heather the raving psychopath was finally going to pay.
The police knew, they knew.
And now I was finally free.
"I'm so happy," I whispered, my voice cracking.
Lori got up and brushed herself off, "I'm gonna go make dinner, just relax ok Y/N?"
"Ok"
I laid back on the bed as she left the room, holding my large stomach and whispering to it.
"You're the luckiest baby to ever be born, you get to be welcomed into a world where everyone loves you."
I thought about what it would be like after the baby was born. About how happy I'd be to finally have someone to love unconditionally that couldn't possibly not love me back.
I was alive, and I'd be damned if I wasn't gonna live every moment like it was my last.
"Y/N?" A deep voice called from outside the door.
"Come in,"I answered, struggling to sit back up.
I looked up expecting to be greeted by an unknown face, however it was one I knew all too well.
"Shayne."
"Y/N."
I felt my breath pick up as I looked at him, followed by a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Y/N, I'm just gonna say what I've been dying to say ever since you went missing. I love you. Always have and always will. I know you've gone through hell to be here today, but I beg you, please take me back."
I stared at him for a long time, unable to process what he just said.
I was in complete denial, I was sure I'd be dead by now.
But also because I was having a major contraction.
"Y/N?" Shayne questioned worriedly.
As soon as he said that a gush of water erupted between my legs.
"FUCK!" I shouted.
"Oh my god, we need to go to the hospital!" Shayne stated, clearly in shock.
"NO SHIT!"
"Y/N oh my god," Lori yelled as she walked into the room.
"Lori what do I do you're the nurse here!!"
"Well I'd go to the hospital as a first thing considering you're having multiple," Lori explained, quickly packing a hospital bag with various things we had bought.
"Um...WHAT?!" I practically gagged, Shayne and I's faces morphing into terror.
"Y/N you're having multiples, god I thought I told you."
"That would have been nice to know!" I shouted.
I looked at Shayne, his eyes looked like he'd just seen a ghost, just like mine probably did.
We just laughed, out of fear...maybe, but mostly out of the hilarious circumstance we were in.
We were finally reunited, and of course things couldn't be normal for long, that was just us.
"I think we should go to the hospital," Lori stated, poking a hole in Shayne and I's weird feelings bubble.
"Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea," Shayne said helping me up from the bed.
"Mhmm," I growled, a contraction shutting off my ability to speak.

●●●

When we got to the hospital Shayne took control, probably his pre-parental panic setting in.
"Ok, so we've checked in and made it to our room, now you just have to change into the hospital gown and we should be all set to have these babies," he said, faster than I thought he could ever speak.
"You say that as if this a group effort," I laughed, taking off my maternity clothes.
As I changed I noticed Shayne staring from his seat across the room.
"What are you looking at?" I asked, feeling slightly self-conscious.
"Ugh, um, I'm sorry Y/N, I'm just so proud of you."
"Why?"
"Well, you survived what some would call the unsurvivable and still managed to carry our babies with you safely along the way. You have no idea how proud I am to call you the mother of my children," Shayne said.
My hormones were all over the place so obviously I burst into happy tears, he hugged me and calmed me down all while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
"I love you," I said, looking in his mesmerizing blue eyes.
"I love you too Y/N, now let's get to having some babies."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
I'm not dead!
Sorry this took so long but I've been in a sticky writers block forever and I finally got out of it (kind of, still not able to keep my brain on track for long periods of time).
Please keep commenting baby names!!!!!
Happy Reading <3