Sixteen

Shayne's POV

No matter how much I thought about it, I knew that Heather had something to do with Y/N... I just didn't know what.
"Shayne there's no way that girl has anything to do with Y/N, you hit your head and you're thinking crazy," Courtney explained as we drove back to Smosh HQ.
"You don't understand Courtney. Something was off with that girl...she knows something," I retorted, trying to explain my thoughts.
Courtney sighed and ran a hand through her hair anxiously, "I'm worried about you Shayne."
"I know, but deep down in yourself...you know I'm right."
She chuckled halfheartedly as a tear ran down her cheek, she quickly swept it away.
"You ok?" I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Courtney pulled over and turned off the car, "Shayne, you're one of my best friends... but you're so oblivious that I'm just gonna do it."
"Do wha..." I questioned as Courtney's lips smashed onto mine.
I quickly pushed her away, staring at her now red face in disbelief.
"Courtney what the fuck?!" I shouted, unbuckling myself and getting out of the car.
Courtney followed my lead and got out herself, tears streaming down her cheeks.
"Shayne I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that but you needed to know that I love you, I loved you before Y/N ever existed in Smosh, hell I loved you since we first met at the audition," Courtney sobbed, her mascara running.
I just stared at her in disbelief.
"I was just so afraid of what you'd say that I never acted on my feelings, and then I was too late because the day I was going to tell you, you and Y/N got fired, and after that I just couldn't bring myself to tell you because I'm not Y/N. I'm not the one you loved, but I could be, because she's gone and I'm here for you Shayne. I'm here, and I'm telling you I love you."
I was shocked beyond belief that Courtney, all this time loved me. And I was too stupid and blind to see it.
So, with Y/N gone, I knew I had to move on.
I kissed my best friend right there on the side of the road, trying to love her as much as she loves me.
I kissed her like I'd kiss Y/N if I had the chance.
●●●

Y/N (Leah) POV

I stood outside of the Smosh HQ like a statue, too afraid to go inside in fear that once I went in everything would change, and I didn't know if it'd be for the better.
"Y/N, we have to do this," Lori said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.
"I know," I took a breath and prepared,"I'm ready."
"Good, I'm right behind you."
I walked into those doors like my life depended on it with Lori by my side.
When I walked in those doors however, I remembered everything.
The torture.
The blood.
The screams.
And Heather, smiling down at me like the devil himself.
But I remembered my life before the evil too, I remembered Smosh.
And Youtube
And Shayne.
I remembered all the good that surrounded me before, and I wanted it back.
"OH MY GOD Y/N!!" Olivia screamed, running at me with tears in her eyes.
"OLIVIA!" I sobbed pulling her into a tight hug.
Soon after all of Smosh had ran to me, everyone crying happy tears for me.
I cried and laughed and smiled.
I was the happiest I thought I could have been....
But then I saw him...
And my life felt whole again.

_________________________________________
HEY GUYS!!!!

I'm so proud of this chapter you guys have no idea :')
Pls let me know what you guys think in the comments!!!
I love you all <3
Happy Reading!