~You're Going To Be A Mommy~

taking a deep breath, beyonce stood back and observed what she had set up. 

today is the day. the day that will change your life forever.

she told you that she had a surprise for you when you got home from work, but you didn't exactly know what that surprise was. so on the way back from work, your mind thought of things that could've been what she was hiding.

but those thoughts were pushed aside when you pulled into the driveway and walked inside, closing the door.

"i'm home," you called out, dropping your bag onto the floor.

she ran downstairs and jumped straight into your arms, hugging you tight. you groaned a little and hugged her back.

"i have a surprise for you my love.. close your eyes," she said, staring at you.

you pouted but did what was asked of you. you felt her grab your hand and lead you upstairs for what seemed like a long time. finally, you two came to a stop as you heard a door open.

"open your eyes," she said, recording you.

you opened your eyes and walked inside the room with your eyes wide open and your mouth open. once you laid eyes on the crib, it became apparent what the surprise was. you turned to beyonce to get confirmation for what you were thinking.

"congratulations, we're having a baby. you're going to be a mommy!"

the emotions started to take over so you dropped to your knees and sobbed. beyonce frowned and got on her knees too, hugging you. she didn't quite expect this reaction from you, but she was glad that you were excited.

"is it a boy," you asked.

she smiled big and nodded, "yup. carson james knowles y/l/n."

you couldn't help but cry more as you two sat in the middle of the room, hugging each other.