~Heartbroken~

~A/N: Based on a true life event that happened to me last year September 2016~

*WARNING: THIS IS A TRULY SAD IMAGINE SO PLEASE HAVE TISSUE ON STANDBY*

_________________________________________________________________

~August 2016~

"Y/N wake up," you heard your mom call you.

Groaning, you turned to the other side and put a pillow over your head, "Five more minutes mom..."

The door to your room opened as you heard footsteps coming closer to your bed, following by her sitting next to you. 

"Happy birthday Y/N," she said to you with a smile.

You removed the pillow off of your face as you sat up in the bed, stretching and yawning. Looking at your mom, you smiled as you saw her holding a plate of your favorite breakfast in the whole world. Hugging her, you grabbed the plate from her and immediately started eating.

"Whoa there Y/N, don't eat so fast..."

You only smiled and continued eating. Once you were done, she took the plate from you and walked towards the door, "Go ahead and get yourself ready, birthday girl. I have a surprise for you downstairs..."

Immediately jumping out of bed, you went to the shower and took care of your hygiene. Once you were finished, you stepped out and contemplated on what to wear. After what seemed like forever, you chose your outfit and put it on.

Once you came downstairs in your outfit, your mom smiled big and hugged you again.

"Happy birthday...."

You smiled a little and thanked her, looking around for your surprise. But you couldn't find it.

"What's my surprise," you asked.

Your mom smirked a little and took out a large, brown folder. You shook it a little to figure out what was inside, which made your mom chuckle. You opened it and took out a piece of paper and a VIP pass. The VIP pass you didn't realize what it was. Once you read what was on the ticket, your eyes went big as saucers. 

"NO YOU DIDN'T," you shouted, the excitement starting to bubble inside you.

She laughed and nodded, causing you to scream your heart out.

"What is it honey," she said, laughing and holding her phone. She was recording you the whole time.

"I'm going to see Beyonce," you shouted, tears of joy filling your eyes.

She smiled big and nodded, "But its not just any ordinary ticket. Read it again and look what's in your other hand..."

You read your ticket again and your mouth dropped when you saw the words VIP. Then, you looked in your other hand and saw the VIP Pass to the Beyonce concert. You screamed loud and jumped up and down.

"I'M GOING TO SEE BEYONCE," you shouted for joy.

You were so overwhelmed that you dropped to your knees and started crying hard. Your mom was a little thrown off by your reaction, not thinking that you would cry. She kneeled down next to you and hugged you close, ending the recording. You cried in her shoulder and hugged her back.

"Thank you so much.. this is the best gift ever," you cried, wiping your eyes.

Your mom wiped her eyes too and smiled at you, standing up.

"The concert is next month so you have time to figure out what you're wearing..."

~A month later...~