Chapter 1: Different Sides {Tikki And Plagg}

Tikki Lovegood was born to Mr. and Mrs. Lovegood as she lived a happy life before Mrs. Lovegood passed away when Tikki was only eight-year-old. The reason behind the passing was a mystery, however the only gift Tikki received from her mother was a ladybug necklace. Her mother's last words were to remain kind and courageous to everyone.

Tikki granted her mother's wish as she remained kind and courageous to everyone she met, even when her father remarried to Elizabeth Rossi.

You see, her father was blinded by Elizabeth's beauty that he couldn't see past her wicked heart. Despite this, Tikki continued being kind to her new stepmother and to stepsister, Lila.

After her and Lila's arrival, her father had to leave. Tikki longed for his return, but later found the cruel truth as she found out that he was never coming back.

Ever since his disappearance, her life turned upside down. Now as a maid to her stepfamily, she wishes for a better life, but despite this, she always remains kind to them even when they treat her harshly.

Now, you know Tikki's side, but what about Plagg? You'll find out right now.

Although, Plagg's side isn't much better either, it still has to be told. Plagg Bourgeois is the older brother to his younger sister Chloè Bourgeois.

After, the death of his mother, Andre turned into a cold and bitter man. He forced Plagg to learn the responsibility of being king as the law stated, the firstborn is the heir to the throne.

Chloè, however as the princess became easily spoiled due to her father giving everything that she wanted, jewels and more. Although, Chloè became spoiled she tries her best to be nice and not abuse her title as princess.

Plagg and Chloè are both hidden from society as' the world is a cruel place' their father would say. Both kids long for freedom and although, their father is a bitter man, deep down he has a heart, the only question is: Will he use it? What happens next? Find out in the next chapter!

Author Note,
Hello readers! Welcome to this tale! Now, let me explain some things. This story will be told through the eyes of Tikki and Plagg. Their name will be written in parenthesis indicting who is telling the story.

Now, the first chapter was more of a background for the main characters. Later on, it'll get exciting as some twists are going to occur.

Also, this won't exactly be like any Cinderella tales that you might have heard of before. I'll try my best to be original, but personally, I'm hoping that you, the readers actually enjoy this book.

Feel free to leave a vote and comment. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay miraculous and may your heart soar. Miraculous Love!