Epilogue: The Wedding

A/N: This epilogue is written in third person, rather than first person. Otherwise, enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------
The wedding day arrived quickly as everyone was waiting for the bride and groom.

The hostess, Kimi Kasumi arrived as she was wearing a long, silky light blue Japanese gown.

"Am I late?" Kimi plainly asked, as Tikki and Plagg shook their heads.

"Nope! You made it just in time!" the two said in unison before the two laughed at each other.

Kimi rolled her eyes looking unamused, but deep down she was happy for the two.

"Sire! The bridemaids have arrived," Plagg's messager stated as Cindy Martinez, Violetta Dubois, and a few of Plagg's maids entered the room.

All the girls were wearing a light red and black polka dotted dress with matching dresses. Violetta and Cindy glanced at each other, before smiling.

"I'm Cindy Martinez."

"I'm Violetta Dubois."

The two shook hands just as Cindy spotted her brother, Ryder staring at the wedding cake which was designed by the Dupin-Changs.

Cindy rolled her eyes, unfazed by her brother's behavior. Ryder instantly became in love with the cake and practically shook Cindy.

"Can we go? Can we? Can we?" Ryder pleaded as he glanced at Cindy with his innocent eyes.

"Ryder, no."

"Ryder, yes!"

Plagg overheard this and smirked. "Why don't you go and take a bite?" Plagg insisted as Tikki suspiciously glared at him.

"You know that wouldn't be right," Tikki whispered to Plagg. "Oh, I know," Plagg mischievously answered back. "Really?" Ryder asked excitedly to which Plagg nodded, keeping a serious expression on his face.

"Yes!" Ryder happily exclaimed and ran (like literally ran) to the wedding cake.

With Ryder away, Plagg couldn't resist snickering. Cindy glared at Plagg as he realized that he didn't get rid of the other twin.

"What are you planning, mister?"

"Nothing."

"Mhm, sure," Cindy sarcastically stated much to Plagg's dismay.

Ryder came back with a colored tongue as he stared at Plagg. Sticking his tongue out, Plagg laughed out-loud which caused attention.

"What's the commotion, down there!" bellowed the King as Tikki elbowed Plagg. Ryder and Cindy instantly bowed along with the others followed by Tikki and Plagg.

King Andre was followed by Plagg's younger sister, Princess Chloé. Smiling, Chloé held up a wrapped gift box.

"Happy wedding day, brother!"

Plagg smiled widely and opened the gift. When he did, black and yellow glitter confetti exploded. Chloé laughed as Tikki quietly chuckled.

"Chloé!"

"Hey, you're the one who opened it."

"That's not a fair gift!"

Laughing, Chloé held up another gift box. "That's why this one is better," Chloé proudly insisted as she grinned. Hesitantly this time, Plagg slowly opened the box and gasped.

Inside, the box contained two necklaces. One was a cat-themed necklace while the other was a ladybug-themed necklace.

Plagg held up the ladybug necklace before placing it on Tikki. Then, Tikki placed the cat necklace on Plagg. Smiling, Plagg tossed the box before hugging Chloé.