Mistakes

Credit recognition to katmachiavelli because if it weren't for her, I would still be around trying to figure out a way to make Severus fall asleep. :)

Georgianna returned to the hotel slowly, savoring the look of fear and pain on Karkaroff’s face. She frowned as she closed to door behind her and realized that Severus was gone. But then again, Bangkok was a city that lived at night, which could mean that there were other things he could do out here other than stalk her. With a swipe of her wand, she locked the door and entered the bathroom. One gaze in the mirror caused her to shiver as she took in the bloodstains that covered her. Georgianna started to strip rather hastingly and got in the shower under a current of icy cold water. With relief, she watched as the gust of water from the shower washed the blood away until all that remained was clean skin. Still, she felt rather dirty, like some of his blood remained somewhere deep in her pores and would never come out.

I must remember to wear gloves next time, she thought as she turned the water to hot and loosened up her hair. Georgianna allowed herself to skid down to the shower floor and let the water pour over her head but not even the heat from the water could make her stop shaking. She pulled her legs up to her chin and felt herself get lost in the moment. What was she trying to do here really?

It was five years since she left her husband and started to reinvent herself. Georgianna changed memories of the people she knew one by one and set off to track what remained from the Death Eaters after the First Wizarding War. After the third year, she was fairly close to despair because it felt like her task was impossible; most of the former Death Eaters that she wanted to see dead were now either rich, influential men who were practically untouchable by someone like her or they were sitting in Azkaban. And Azkaban didn’t seem like enough. Hearing about Voldemort’s possible resurrection gave her hope but now she wasn’t so sure if becoming a Death Eater was a good way to battle all of this. The hot water that poured down her back made her relax a little more but that was barely any help. She leaned back and closed her eyes.

Five minutes, she thought. Five minutes and then you’ll go back to the real world Georgie. Maybe you’ll take couple of days away from London and Voldemort but no more shakiness.

…………………………………………

Following her back wasn’t easy, even though she couldn’t know about him, Lorrelaine soon shook him off in the streets of Bangkok. Cursing, Severus Apparated inside the hotel room, hoping that she was headed here.

She arrived within an hour and tiptoed into the room. Severus caught his breath as he noticed her looking for him. What would she do if she knew he’s been following her all night? He didn’t really want to know after what she did to Karkaroff.

Lorrelaine tripped a little on the way to the bathroom which allowed him to follow her. Severus was rather curious whether it was a time for another dose of the drug; he wanted to see what it was. He still didn’t know what stopped him from killing her. When Lorrelaine started to take her clothes off he couldn’t help but to click his tongue impatiently.

Idiot, she’d bring something to get high on first….

Severus tried to divert his gaze but his eyes didn’t listen. Wincing, he watched as each piece of her clothing hit the floor and she got into the shower without closing the door behind her. He really couldn’t blame Yaxley for pursuing her; she was beautiful even with the splotches of blood that were all over her. To his surprise, she started to rub the blood of off herself hastingly, like it was something that tainted her and wasn’t supposed to be there. Severus knew the feeling all too well but it didn’t come to him till after he switched sides. Most Death Eaters didn't feel guilty about their deeds.