chapter thirteen

There was something magical about him. From the way that he spoke, dragging individuals in with his intellectual language and silk voice but also sending goose bumps across her body as he spoke filthy words, whispering unholy promises in her ear. The way his skin felt on Rosie's as he pressed harsh kisses against her neck, marking her as his own. He didn't want to lose her, not now and not ever. Rosie felt the same as her hands ran over his back, frantic to eliminate his clothing so she could feel the smooth skin on the palm of her hand.

"Get on the bed, Rosie," he mumbled against her lips. He disconnected himself from her momentarily to remove his coat before his lips were back on hers, pressing lust-filled kisses to her open mouth. Rosie moaned and started to move backwards until she was flat on the bed and Tommy was hovering over her, examining every part on her face. Rosie felt her heart race at his seductive expression and for the first time in many years, she felt attractive. Rosie was no longer the local whore but instead, Tommy Shelby's girl. "Fuck..." he whispered, his large hands tracing down the side of Rosie's body. "Stunning." He bent his head and pressed a delicate kiss against her clothed stomach.

"Tommy," she whined, pressing her hips against his. Tommy chuckled and waved a finger in the air, gesturing that he wanted to go slow. This was going to be their first night together after years apart and she understood his reasons for dragging it out but the throbbing feeling that was coming from in between her thighs only heightened her craving to hurry things along. They had the rest of their lives to be slow and passionate. "Please do something."

Tommy pushed himself further up and gently grabbed hold of Rosie's chin, obliging her to look at him. Tommy could see the pleasure in her eyes and he smirked to himself, somewhat proud that he had this much of an effect on her. "Patience."

"I don't want - "

"I'm not going to be rough with you, not like they are," he said, referring to the men she had fucked at the brothel. "I'm not paying for this and I do not have a time-limit. I'm going to go slow and make you feel wonderful. Okay?" All Rosie could do was nod, not daring to speak as she watched Tommy slowly remove her dress, revealing herself to him. Tommy sat up on his knee and admired Rosie. "You alright?"

"I just need you, Tommy."

"I know, love. Just give me time to appreciate every bit of your body." He didn't give Rosie time to respond as his lips were on her skin within seconds. Tommy pressed light kisses down her front, his large hands placed at her waist and the front of his hair tickling the skin. Rosie could feel his arousal on her thigh and involuntary, she rubbed her leg against his, causing a loud moan to come from his body. "Rosie, don't," he warned but the way that he spoke, his voice hoarse and full of desperation only egged her on to continue teasing him. Before she knew it, Rosie had shifted her body further down the soft bedding until her legs were wrapped strongly around Tommy's hips. No words were spoken as Rosie pushed her hips backwards and forwards, teasing Tommy to the point he was about to burst. "What do you think you're doing?"

Rosie shrugged before flipping the two of them over. "If you are going to be slow Tommy, then I will take control."

Tommy sighed softly but allowed Rosie to carry on with her actions. With shaky hands, Rosie was quick in pulling trousers down so that his member was free. Rosie licked her lips and moved to remove her underwear, so she was bare on Tommy's knees. He could feel her wetness soaking through onto his clothing and it took all his strength to not flip her over and take her there and then.