chapter nineteen

The sound of Tommy's office door came to his attention, but he didn't bother to check who it was, already knowing from the sound of heels clicking across the ground. The door was speedily locked before she started to move across the room with confidence.

"And what are you doing?" Tommy asked Rosie, not bothering to look up from his book-keeping. He could sense the smirk that was on her face as she walked closer until she was directly across from him.

"I'm going to miss you when I go to London, what am I going to do without my man by my side?" she said in a seductive tone. "Don't know how I'm going to cope - all alone in a big bad city."

"You have Arthur."

Rosie groaned at his lack of eagerness, so she decided to take things into her own hands. Rosie ran her finger along the wooden desk, walking around the side of his desk, until she was stood at the side of him. Tommy, still invested in his work, didn't look at Rosie and what she was doing but he allowed her to take control. Her palms came to rest on his shoulders, slightly digging in and moving, releasing some tension that had built up during the day time.

"What are you doing?" he repeated. Tommy finally shifted his stare to Rosie's looming figure. She moved one hand to rest on the top of his head as she stroked the brown hair that had become messy during the working day. "Rosie..."

"Like I said, I'm going to miss you." Rosie moved so she was straddling Tommy, restricting him from making anymore notes. "It's going to be a lengthy two weeks."

Tommy positioned his hands-on Rosie's waist and elevated his hips slightly, pushing his clothed growing member into Rosie's core. She giggled quietly at the action before repeating it, this time applying more pressure.

"Those two weeks will go quick, darling. I can phone you as well," he mumbled into Rosie's neck, pressing sweet and light kisses along the skin that was scented from her perfume.

"It's not the same as being with you though, is it?"

When Tommy was too invested in leaving marks along Rosie's skin, she reached down to undo his belt buckle, her hand slipping inside of his clothing. Tommy licked his lips before looking up at Rosie, a glimmer of anticipation in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked again, this time his voice soft and filled with lust.

Rosie remained silent and lowered to her knees, ignoring the rough feeling of the carpet on her skin. She could see that Tommy wanted to be in charge, the urge to be dominant taking control slightly as he placed his hand on the back of Rosie's head, but she refused to be submissive. Rosie grabbed both of Tommy's hands and rested them on the arm rest, her own hands pressing down onto his as a warning.

"Anyone could walk in," he said but secretly, he didn't care.

"That's fine." Rosie smiled sweetly at him before pulling down the rest of his trousers and boxers.

Not wanting to waste any time, Rosie immediately wrapped his lips around Tommy's cock. A soft moan left Tommy's body as he tried his hardest to not move his hands. If Rosie wanted to play a game, then Tommy was willing to let her win. It was not very often that Tommy would allow a woman to dominate him, but this wasn't any woman, this was Rosie. She could do whatever she wanted with him.