Chapter Twenty Nine

When school got back everyone was sort of annoyed i mean we just enjoted like three whole weeks of no school and now we gotta go back?? DISGUSTENG!!! In the morning before the forst bell ringalinged we all gathered together. John Egbert was standing ont he table holding a megaphone. Wtf.

"People of this school!" he yelled. "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU HERE TODAY!" jesus fucking hell... "thIS GROUP OF STUDENTS BEFORE ME IS EVIL AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! THEY ARE ALL GOING TO HELL WHERE THEY BELONG AND ARE AWFUL NASTY PEOPLE!!!! VRISKA SERKET: CHEATER, LIAR, SKANK! MAC AERONI GRILLE: LIAR, BITCH, ASSHOLE! DAVE STRIDER: BACKSTABBER! KARKAT VANTAS: ANGER ISSUES, MEAN, DICKHEAD! ROSE LALONDE: ACTUALLY THIS ONE IS OKAY!! KANAYA MARYAM LESBIAN: SHES A MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRE YO!!!! LYNN BISHOP: A FUCKING WARE WOLF!! SO I IMPLORE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM ALL LESS YOU BE STRUCK AS I WAS IN THIS WAY!!!" he jumped off the table and walked off. Dirk comed up to our group.

"What the fuck was that" he said. We all sort of shrugged. "Hes probably still pissed that i broke up with him" i offered. Dirk nodded and everyone else agreed also as well. John's little speech didn't really do much. People mostly felt bad for us and were angry at john i mean it was like 7 in the morning no one wanted to hear some annoying kid yell weird shit they don't understand about some other annoying kids they don't even know. Also i do not know if hell even exists or not but if it does i was already going there anyways does not change a single thing!

In chemistry class, Mr. English calls out Dirk for prank calling him over break. "I must admit you had me joked! I thought there was something serious about and was so confused for a while!!! Then you told the classic fridge joke and my socks were knocked right off!!!" he said. Dirk just chortled. "Yeah" was all that he said in responshion. He is too cool for more than one word i guess.

At lunch, Rose said she had a special suprise for everyone. "OOMG ARE YOU PARGENT??" Lynn Bishop said. "....No." rose said. "Oh" Lynn Bishop said. "But!" she holded up her hand to the back to all of us could see it. So we could specifically see her ring finger on her hand that haded a ring on it!!!! "Kanaya and I are getting married!" she said and holded onto kanayas arm with tightness. "Oh wow! That is quite gay!!" i said with smilk. "Yes!" kanaylesbin says. "Of course you are all invited to the wedding but.. Dave?" rose said. "Sup sis" he said. "Will you do me the honor of being my best man?" she smiled. "Aw shit you know it dawg" he said and they did a secret handshake thing that was sick af.

He hugged kanaya also as well cause i guess they dont have a handshake but they are Good Friends and love each other and kanaya is clearly excited to have him as part of her wedding. "And karkat." kanaya said and looked to him. "Will you be the ring bearer?" she asked. Karkat went like :O nd started tearing up "a-are you serious?? You'd have me do such an important task like that at your wedding?? I ... i don't know what to say..." he said and was crying. "You could say yes." kanaya said. "OF COURSE I WILL OH MY GOD THANK YOU KANAY" he was sobbing now. Kanaya hugged him also as well. What a big baby XD

"But we are waiting until graduation because all the wedding stuff would be a LITTLE too hectic during high school." rose said. We all noded and went like 'ah yes of course that makes sense yes' and stuff and like made agreement noises you know how it sounds like.

That day after school Lynn Bishop asked if i would like to come voer to her house and of course i said yes. We played video games, made out a little bit, the usual stuff, until it started getting dark and i noticed ears growing from her head and a tail as well. Hot. She was in the middle of playing when this happened and didnt notice i guess until after. "Oh gosh sorry" she said embrassedly. "hey. " i said and took her face in my hadn. "Its hot." i said. She gorgled. I paused the game so that i could kiss her and stuff because honestly?? This is the fucking dream. Makin out with a damn ware wolf. Her eyes has those creppy way the eyes are when you see and ware wolf and it is like woah! And so it is so hot though tbh...

"Lynn Bishop i want you to take me to the xone" i said. She blooshed. "T-the zone?" she said. "The zone." i confirmed.

That weekend after the first week back to school we all had another sleep over!!!! It was likt a pity sleepover like 'oh we are back at school so here is one more thingie before it all goes to shit again!' we all curdled up on the couch and watched some animus!!! (Dirk was the one who suggestioned it)

"You guys we HAVE to watch naruto it is like.. The epitome of lessons in friendship and life n shit. Youll all love it i promise." he said. "I HIGHLY doubt that ill love it but okay dick" vriska said and sat and tarnzo's lap. "Nah dude i swear to fuck of gods hiimself you WILL love this shit" and he pressed the play button. We all sitted together and watched this silly dude with weird shit on his face and his friends together.

"Oooh i get it!" said vriska at one point "sasuke and naruto are in love!" "WHAT?" yelled dirk "HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THE LOVE BETWEN SAKURA AND NARUTO!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WE CANNOT WATCH THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!" he yelled and kicked the tv in. "DAWG WHAT THE FUCK" karkat yelled. "Everybody chill the fuck out" said dave and standed up. "We're going to watch ouran high school host club and we're going to grow closer as friends. Got it?" he sitted down. "Yeah okay" everyone agreed. I had already seened that one and i liked it it is pretty goodly i think.

So we all corled together on the couch once morea dn even vriska enjoyed this animu. Dirk feeled better then and we all grew together and laughed together and had a great time.