Thalia's P.O.V.

I walked to my cabin.I had several burns on my leg because i had spent all afternoon trying to get to the top of the rock wall but those stupid (fill in with Thalia's enemy) kids kept on making me slip.I got to my cabin and took a shower

🎶 Ive got the eye of the tiger a fighter dancing through the fire cause i am a champion and your gonna hear me roar louder louder that a lion cause i am a champion and your gonna hear me roar.Ah ah oooo oooowa ah ah ah oooo oowa ah ah ooo your gonna hear me roar.

Now im floating like a butterfly stinging like a bee i earned my stripes.I went from zero to my own hero.

You held me down but i got up.HEY!Already brushing off the dust you hear my voice you hear that sound like thunder gonna shake the ground.You held me down but i got up.HEY!Get ready cause ive had enough i see it all i see it now.

Ive got the eye of the tiger a fighter dancing through the fire cause i am a champion and your gonna hear me roar louder louder that a lion cause i am a champion and your gonna hear me roar.Ah ah oooo oooowa ah ah ah oooo oowa ah ah ooo your gonna hear me roar. 🎶

I washed up then walked out into my cabin in my towel.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I called.

"Its me,Luke." He said.

"Hang on!" I called.

I pulled on my shorts and noticed the door opening a crack.

"I said hang on!" I called as i put my tshirt on.The door closed.

"K,you can come in!" I called.

Luke walked through the door.

"Gods thals nice voice."

I blushed.

"Was i that loud?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I've been waiting to go to dinner with you for the last hour." He said.

"Ok hang on." I put on my sweatshirt and threw a strechy headband in my hair and then grabbed lukes hand and we walked hand in hand to the mess hall.

We walked in and Luke sat at hermes and I sat at zeus.

There was a paper that had all the notes for the night.

Capture the flag - 7:30 tonight

Senior prom 16+ - May 24

No ancient greek class tomorrow Mrs.Jackson has a baby appointment

Basketball courts are under repair will not be open till the 12th

Quests available

Camp store is hiring

Sword Fighting test on Friday

Will you go to prom with me Thalia?

Luke looked like he was in deep concentration and I pretended not to notice the announcement on my paper but secretly i was so excited.I knew he had something planned but i thought it was just like sneaking out and going to dinner.But this is what he had planned.After dinner he ran up to me.

"So...." He said

"So what?" I said playing dumb.

"Did you see the announcements tonight?" Luke asked.

"Yeah.Good for percy and annabeth.Ahhhh!!!!What if I get to be the godmother!" I screeched.

Luke had a disappointed look on his face then as he was about to talk again i interuppted.

"And by the way of course I'll go with you."

It took him a minute to figure out what i meant but that gave me enough time to get a running head start.

"Time to test out these new powers," i muttered.

Luke was running quickly behind me he was fast but not as fast as me.

I ran threw the woods and my mind commanded them to work to my will.Trees bent out of my way and the winds carried me up into the trees.I ran until I could run no more then I let Luke catch up to me.He had that same smile on that I had come to know and love.

"So that a yes?You'll go to prom with me?"

"Of course I would!"I say grinning.

He kissed me right then and there.In the middle of the woods.The creek was rushing by us and the tree nymphs sighed dreamily.We walked back to camp kinda rushing bc capture the flag was about to start and believe me you do not want to get in the way of a bunch of armed demigods playing capture the flag.We quickly ran through the woods then back to my cabin.

We sat on my bed.Well,Luke sat,I laid down next to him.My head on his chest I could hear his heart beating against his chest.Next thing I knew my breathing slowed to match Luke's and my eyes closed.

I heard the door open then close.I opened my eyes just a crack.It was Jason.He eyed my bed that started walking over with a mad face.

"What are you doing in here!" Jason yelled.

"Honestly,nothing Jason.We just fell asleep." Luke says.

"Your not suppose to be in here.Much less sleeping in here with my sister!" Jason says.

"Jason,it was an honest mistake.Ive had a long day and i was tired.We fell asleep and thats all that happened." I said.

"Thalia,why did he come in here in the first place?" Jason asks.

"Because we wanted to talk and not have travis and conner make kissy noises in the background." I said.

Jason looked at Luke and I one more time.

"Fine,but if i find you two in here one more time,you dont want to know what'll happen." Jason says.

Luke nods.Jason leaves to go change and Luke gives me a kiss.

"I love you Thalia," he says.

"Love you to Luke." I reply.