Help

Fire was started, Clarke was there, everyone waiting for echo.  It loooked like Clarke would be first after all, Clarke only.spent a second wondering about it befire Echo entered.

The net caved down in the center to where the fire was situated.  Echo didn't even talk, she simply made a motion with her hand and the fire was lit while Clarke was led up a platform.

Octavia and Lincoln were brought out and two more than happy guards were set up in front of them.  The one before octavia had a bow and arrow and the other in front of Lincoln big and small axe type things and a table with what appeared to be dried blood in front of him.

She heard commotion and what sounded like horses, but Clarke turned her head and all she did was fall.

Heat

Burning

Meat-burning

Flesh

And then screaming

Her throat was burning, but her skin was burning actually.  The meat burning was her skin, the screams were her own.

She opened her eyes finally and she tried to climb desperately.  She had squares burned into her thigh and across her stomach she could tell.  She better situated herself to breath for a second, only to fall again and it all started over.

Heat

Flesh

Screaming

But something was different now, echo vanished with her eyes looking terrified.  The spectators were running and fighting could be heard, even if not clearly.

She was finally being pulled out.

Green eyes

Her favorite eyes

Frantic green eyes

And then her eyes were gone and Clarke lost all touch, feeling, sense.

Darkness, sleep, nightmares.

Π•Π
--

Lexa was screaming, she was sobbing and screaming

Lexa was screaming, she was sobbing and screaming.  Clarke could hear her screaming at Titus, but she could hear the sobs behind the screams.  She heard her say Clarke's name.

Clarke tried she tried to scream, to cry, to help lexa anyway she could.  She could tell it was all tearing her apart and all she wanted to do was look into the green eyes and tell her she was okay.  But she couldnt, she couldnt reach out.

---

Clarke saw herself, she still couldnt move but then she saw Lexa.  Lexa was crying and Bellamy, Bellamy had a gun aimed at Lexa from behind.  He was speaking to Lexa, and blaming her for clarkes death.  Death.  No. She would never get to love Lexa again.

The real problem was lexa didn't care, she was crying over clarke, clutching Clarkes hand like it was her only lifeline left.  And then she repsonded to Bellamy and clarkes heart broke at her words

"Its all my fault, I will never be able to protect anyone, I was never meant to love".

Bellamy was crying now and his jaw was grinding in anger, he raised his gun, and clarkes was screaming at Lexa to move.

Then she was shaking and it wasn't just her.

"Clarke, Clarke, clarke."

Green eyes. green worried eyes fixated on Clarke as she screamed lexas name. "Clarke your okay, I'm okay, I'm right here".

The most beautiful, beautiful eyes.  her face always his what her eyes told clarke.  But now all of it, her whole face showed her pure worry. and love for Clarke and it both terrified and enamored Clarke.  She cared so much in this moment and Clarke just loved every part of her worried face.

Clarke was in love, so in love with her.