awake

Clarke grabbed on too lexa, still completely freaked out.  She pulled back and grabbed lexas face, staring into her eyes.  She just needed to know she was really here with this women.  She thoight abiut explaining to lexa why she was doing this. But she could see in her eyes she knew.  Lexa always knew.

They just looked at each other for abiut 5 mins while clarkes breathing settles alone with lexas.  The tears were still flowing from both of them, but less tears now, they were together after all.

"Clarke i will... i will never, ever loose you again" -L

"Lexa(normally clarke wouldve said some shit about her people, and they both knew it, but this wasn't normally)..... dont"

-----

Lexa didnt leave clarkes room, she was there since clarke was brought too the polis tower, and she was there the whole
2 hours its been since clarke woke up.

After Clarke said just don't she motioned for Lexa to come to her and she sat in the side of the bed. Clarke pulled her close to her with wgat strength she had,  and they sat like that for 2 hours just feeling close to each other, barely talking. Lexa was humming, and playing with Clark's hair and till finally Clark said

" I'm tired again don't leave "

Lexa stayed with her arm around Clarke until she dosed off,  she started to shift so she could go and sit and write some letters, to try and get plans in motion and keep other things under control.

But as soon as she moved she heard Clark whimper and it broke her heart.  She wrapped both her arms around Clarke and studied her face trying to remember her beauty until the sun set and lexa finally fell into her own sleep.

Into the morning when lexa woke Clarke was no longer in her spot, lexas head whipped up, as she went to grab her sword she saw a hand peaking out from the doorway to the balcony.

She frantically walked over to see Clarke sitting against the wall with a considerable amount of blankets wrapped around her. All lexa felt was concern for the fact that she had somehow moved.  Clarke knew, she always felt when lexa was concerned about her.

Clarke looked up to lexa

"Lexa"

"Yes" lexa said as she down down opposite Clarke and delicately held her hand

"I need to tell you something I probably shouldn't say, something that every piece of me was telling me for the longest time to never let come out of me"

Lexa stared seriously "say what you need my skai prisa"

Clarke melted at her words and couldn't help but let the emotion show on her face

"I love how you carry yourself, I love how strong you are, but how delicate you can be, I love being alone with you, and I love the care you show for your poeple"

Lexa gulped and she could feel tears behind her eyes "Clarke, you don't hav..."

Before she could finish Clarke spoke

"Leksa kom trikru, all I ever wanted was to see this world, but you have become my entire world and I love you"

Lexa just stared, she froze, then she stood up abruptly and walked into another room

She came back and sat down next to Clarke with her eyes red she kissed her ever so delicately and said.  "Clarke kom skaikru you are the most beautiful thing to have ever graced the sky's and the earth and I love you"

Now they were both crying again.

Lexa pulled Clarke into her lap and told her story's about the nihtblidas, and their pranks on Titus, and a new candle maker she hired.  Then Clarke turned and kissed her again.

Then the bubble popped

There was a knock at the door

Lexa turned her head ever so slowly with a death glare pointed towards the door

"Heda, I'm here to attend to the ambassadors wounds, and you are needed urgently".

"One moment" lexa said still with anger in her voice

Lexa delicately picked Clarke up seeing her wince in pain, she carried her ever so slightly to the bed and set her down, she kissed her on the forehead and said

"My love, I must go, I will return when I can"

Clarke started to pout but then said

"Just don't let me sleep alone"

Lexa had to physically and mentally tear herself away from Clarke

She opened the door and stared down the small medic, "if she has any complaints, I'll exile you to ezgeda"

The servant gulped and entered the room as lexa stormed down to her to meeting room filled with arguing voices

Yeah it's been forever but here's this