meet again

Clarke:

We had actually been walking for two hours and now my feet were really feeling the ache.   Raven was now being carried on a horse, but not after she was I think punched.  Its hard to tell from under this blindfold.

We started to hear some bustle of maybe a village and it got louder and louder until it seemed as though we were right outside of it.  The leader I think it was of our captors talked to the man in trigedasleng.  Once the person being talked to heard wanheda, his voice became rushed and I think he told some other people to inform someone we were there.

Who are these people reporting too?

We were roughly taken somewhere new and shoved in some tent before I think I was taken from the group.

Two sets of arms pulled me out of that tent too the next.  It really didn't seem like their were a lot of people here.  This certainly wouldn't be a place id expect Lexa to be.  Plus I really think (or hope) she wouldn't have me delivered to her in a blindfold.... Again

The blindfold was ripped of my head with a little pull on my hair (that was nice.... Not) and the bright sunlight made me squint, but then I saw echo and suddenly the sunlight, and my hair were no where in my concern any longer.

"Clarke of the skai people... Welcome". Echo said with a smirk on her face, I knew this wouldn't be great.

"Echo what are you doing, why do tho and suffer lexas wrath" - C

"Lexa won't be able to do anything to break ice nation from the coalition if a rouge group of people happen to accidentally kill some skaikru she didnt care about".

"We both know thats not true" - C.  There was no way Lexa didnt care about us... About me

"What, she really can't detach us from the coalition without proof".  echo gave another small smirk and I knew she knew what I had meant.

"Echo please just li-". I was cut off rather sharply

"No, listen here Clarke of the skai people, you have negotiated out of many bad situations for your people.  But I will not be persuaded that you are off some use to me other than dead,  you and ur friends will die at sunrise which gives you about three hours to say ur goodbyes to them". A look came on her face like she just had the best idea ever.  "You can even write the commander a goodbye letter".

I began to be led out of the room and she ordered the guards to stop for a second.  "Oh and Clarke I think you'll be last, not that you are not used to seeing people die, and being responsible for It".

Maybe in the past I would've just screamed at her or silently (but clearly) shed some tears but I think I was just ready for this too be over if it was finally time, I could except it.  Only one thought was left on my mind, only one true regret besides my father.

Lexa