Lovely PART TWO (ch13)

"Lola?" I heard Austin's voice.

My head ached and it was still black but I could feel my body parts.

"I'm calling an ambulance!" I heard Jordan's worried voice. My eyes shifted open slowly. The sun singed them and I blinked.

"Wait she's up!" Austin called.

Above me were too familiar faces both brown haired.

"Ouch." I muttered.

"Oh good, she's awake. Lola can you hear me?" Austin asked.

Nathan stood up and paced back and forth holding his head and mumbling.

I sat up by my lungs burned. They felt like shriveled grapes. I straightened my back and nodded.

"You were passed out for five minutes." Austin explained.

"Felt like eternity." I grunted.

Austin helped me up and put an arm around me.

"Are you sure you're all right?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Just sore. Lets get going." I said wincing. Austin helped me to the car as Jordan and Nathan slumped behind.

The car ride home was quiet. My plans with Austin were canceled because he insisted I stay in the night. Nathan didn't say a word he just went straight to his bedroom. I decided to stay in my room and watch some Netflix. Corey went out tonight and wouldnt be coming back until later. Julia took Penny to see a movie. They should be back soon. Jeff was probably hiding in his room and Marcus was playing video games alone in his room. Lovely...

Speaking of Lovely I haven't been able to find the book since I last finished it. I tried looking in my room and asking around the house to see if anyone took it but I just seemed to have vanished.

I decided to watch a movie called the boy in the striped pajamas. The movie was exceptional. I loved it. I ended up watching an episode of family guy too.

I fell asleep after that.

I had a dream that I was in a empty room. I stood in the middle scanning the room. I heard a clicking noise and blood started oozing from the walls. Thick and smelly. But the smell didn't reek of blood, it smelt old and moldy and well over due. I spun around watching the blood seep down. Though, the ceiling and the floor stayed plain white now the walls were vibrant red. I walked over to the wall and put my fingers above the blood. I was curious and cocked my head. Moving a bit closer I touched the wall and the blood disappeared. I turned around and Nathan, Austin and my Mom were standing in a line with their heads down. I couldn't move. A man in all black had a gun and was pointing it at them. I screamed but nothing happened. I heard a bang and shots were fired. But all I could see were flashes of light, so bright it would've blinded me. Then I was in the room alone again. I sat in the corner. Then a clear tinted wall slammed down separating the room. I stood up quickly and walked over to the glass. I tapped it twice. I squinted through the glass and saw someone sitting in a corner. As they slowly started to rise I could see features. Nathan.

He wore kakis and a red polo with his big old glasses on. He came over to the glass and put his hands on it. I banged hard on the glass with the flats of my hand. I called out his name loudly. But it sounded muffled.

He looked me right in the eye like he did the first time he kissed me. He banged on the wall with his fists. Suddenly rushing water started pouring into his half of the room. He started to panic and kept mouthing my name and banging on the glass as the water quickly filled.

"NATHAN!!" I screamed.

I slammed my hands against the glass screaming and crying. But it was no use. The water filled and my heart pounded hard and he started floating.