Last Ride In

Tre's POV

I opened my eyes, they felt like they were burning. It felt like an axe was splitting my fucking head open. I looked down and saw a naked Billie clinging to my body. Why was he in my bed? I stayed still and concentrated, little bits of last night slowly came floating back. Holy shit, did I fuck Billie? I moved my arm over a bit and felt something sticky. Jesus, that answers that. Before I leave today I'll leave a $20 for whoever does housekeeping.

Billie began to move a little. I watched him open his eyes, look up at me and smile, "Morning Frankie." He said.

I laughed a little, "Morning, pretty boy."

"I uh, guess I should go before Mike wakes up." Billie said a little awkwardly.

"Right." I said getting out of bed.

We both got dressed quickly. I did my best to talk and hopefully make things a little less awkward.

"That's the last time I play the Stephan King drinking game." I teased, "Liquor made that clown ten times more fucked up."

Billie stayed quiet and so I continued.

"Guess I'll be hiding from my shower for a few weeks now. So, same as usual-"

"Did last night mean anything to you?" Billie suddenly interrupted.

I froze dead in my spot. What did he ask me? Of course not, it was just a game. I turned and looked at Billie and suddenly I couldn't say what I was thinking. What did he want me to say? I searched for the answer in his eyes but he just looked lost. I saw that same sadness in him I had seen so often lately. What was he so afraid of? I'd say anything that would help him.

Billie's eyes were glazing. He faked a smile and said, "Forget it."

He turned to leave but I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Billie Joe, stop." I told him.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Billie, last night was my first time. No one can take that away from you. Last night will always be important to me, ok?"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I held him tightly so he knew he was safe.

"Thank you." He whispered to me.

Billie turned and left my hotel room.