Road To Acceptance

Tres POV

We got our stuff together as quickly as we could. As we headed to check out we realized that "Amanda" stole Mike's wallet.

"First she lies about who she is, than she steals my fucking wallet!" Mike wined.

"Dude, you gotta stop referring to Amanda as a 'She.'" Billie told him.

"Don't worry Mikey I'll cover your hotel room." I told him. "If you tell us every detail of your fling with Amanda."

Billie howled with laughter.

"Forget it." Mike snapped.

"Look Mike, we're gonna miss our flight if we don't check out right now." I reminded him.

Mike hung his head in defeat. "Ok, fine."

Mike didn't say much to us until we got on the plane.

**

"You let him go down on you?!"

"Shut up, Tre! The flight attendants are giving me weird looks." Mike scolded.

"Ok, ok fine. I promise once this plane lands we leave it behind." I promised.

"Thank you."

Mike suddenly looked at Billie and I strangely.

"What?" Billie asked.

"You two spent the last two nights in Tre's hotel room. Maybe I wasn't the only one getting action." Mike started laughing and I immediately laughed too. I didn't know if Billie had told him, or wanted him to know, or whatever. I figured I'd make it as least awkward for him as I could.

"Come on Mike, who wouldn't want this sweet body?" I said while pretending to grab my boobs. Everyone started laughing.

"Seriously though, what did you guys do? Did you drink at all?"

I looked over at Billie to answer but he was staring at his feet. I decided to bail him out, "Boy, did we drink, Mikey! We played the Stephen King drinking game."

Mike burst out laughing, "Oh my God! And you didn't die from alcohol poisoning?"

"Oh we almost did! We had to switch games!"

"Well, that and you got scared." Billie said, giving me his "I'm a smart ass" look.

Mike began to laugh, "Of course you did."

"Ok but like, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have a fucking clown come out of the shower drain?! That man is a sick bastard." I said, making a pouty face at Billie. He winked at me and I blushed a little.

"Ok so after Tre shit himself was when you let Billie fuck you?" Mike asked.

"Hell no, I'm always on top." I said proudly

"I don't know Tre, wouldn't you be Billie's dominated love slave?" Mike asked. As Mike laughed, I looked over at Billie and realized how absolutely horrified he looked. He knew we were joking, right? Suddenly Billie's face changed. He had this evil little smirk.

"Ok Tre, if you're so dominate, prove it. Come with me to the bathroom."

"Wait what?" I asked Billie quickly. 

  "Come on Frankie, let's go." Billie said taking my hand and guiding me to the airplane bathroom. Mike was laughing so hard he started crying. Billie dragged me into the tiny bathroom. It was so tight we could barely fit. Billie's chest was pressed against me pinning me to the wall.

"Lookin for a nooner?" I asked.

Billie rolled his eyes. He wasn't making eye contact with me, he seemed worried.

"Hey pretty boy, what's going on? Talk to me."

"Sorry." He said, "I just needed to get out of there."

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Tre, I want to tell Mike what happened." Billie said at last.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes. Mike has been my best friend practically my entire life. He's so important to me Tre, if we're going to be together he needs to know before anyone else."

I could tell Billie had thought about this a lot.

"If it's important to you Billie, than it's important to me."

He looked absolutely relieved.

"Thank you, Tre. Let's go tell him." He said absolutely beaming. Billie went to open the door but I stopped him.

"Whoa, wait a second, pretty boy! You forgot something."

Billie looked at me, completely confused. I pulled him close to me and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me back.

"Ok. Now we can go."