Don't Leave Me

Tre's POV

"Billie, does Adrienne use chewing Tobacco?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, now I know why my eye has been burning."

Billie and I had been cuddling and reading in my blanket fort for hours. It was absolute heaven. I went to lick my ring pop, but before I could Billie took my hand and began sucking the ring. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hinting at something there, Armstrong?"

Billie took his lips off of my ring and smiled.

"Maybe."

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked him.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I've got some ideas."

**

"Oh god. Tre, I don't know about this." Billie's voice was shaking. He was so nervous.

"Come on Billie, don't you trust me?"

"Not really, no." He said bluntly.

"Wow. My own pretty boy doubting me? I am hurt." I teased.

Billie rolled his eyes.

"Well, than you get in the grocery cart and I'll push you down the hill."

"No way Billie Joe. Just hang on tight, ok."

Billie took a deep breath and nodded. I took a few steps back and than ran with the cart as fast as I could. As the cart headed down the hill, I jumped on the back and hung on tight. Billie began screaming, but I just kept laughing. We began to pick up speed, as the grocery cart began to spiral a bit. Billie started laughing; I knew this was a good idea.

"Tre! Look out!" Billie suddenly screamed.

Before I could stop it, the cart hit a huge rock. I went flying over the handle bar and fell on my back, far away from the cart. I looked, and the cart had tipped on its side. Billie was on his back, half in the cart. Oh god, oh god, did I kill Billie Joe Armstrong? I got up and ran over to him. Billie lay there, laughing his ass off. I was relieved he was ok. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Best first date ever." He said.

**

After our wild ride, we decided to get something to eat. Billie and I walked around the mall food court, not able to agree on what to eat. I decided to go for pizza. I walked over to the store but the cashier wouldn't serve me.

"Sorry, management has a right to refuse service."

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked

The woman at the cash rolled her eyes, "It means go eat somewhere else or I'll call security."

I flipped her off as I quickly walked away. What the fuck was that about?

I found Billie who didn't have any food either. He looked pissed off.

"None of these places will let me buy food." He told me.

"Yeah me either. What the hell's going on?" I asked.

Billie shrugged, "Maybe they're not Green Day fans?"

"I guess..."'

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I looked and I had 9 missed calls from Mike. I quickly phoned him to see what had happened.

"Tre! Why haven't you been picking up your phone?!" Mike demanded.

"Billie and I are at the mall. What's going on?" I asked.