the

defbum just posted a photo.

14 likes defbum ok so i was thinking of doing a face reveal but i don't think i will

14 likes
defbum ok so i was thinking of doing a face reveal but i don't think i will. my followers don't even know my name except my friends 😳 well my initials are CYJ. ❤️

view all 2 comments

cerealdaddy don't expose yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe jaebum wouldn't like you if he saw what you looked like 😳🤧🤧

defbum @cerealdaddy shUT UP but also ur right

-

youngjae was lying in his bed, scrolling through instagram- like he's doing 24/7. he literally lives on instagram. that's all he does is scroll. like. comment. scroll. like. post.

when the only moment he decided to put his phone down, he started getting LOADS of comments.

(defbum): cerealdaddy commented on your post: @prdsdef

after over ten of those comments, youngjae decided to go PM bambam and see what the fuck he's doing.

-

defbum DUDE
WTF ARE YOU DOING

cerealdaddy i'm spamming your comments with his account!

defbum OBVIOUSLY
WHY

cerealdaddy he deserves to see who his boyfriend is smh
oh and i also PM'd your account and telling him to check you out 😁😁

defbum WHAT
WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THAT

cerealdaddy like i said
so he can finally meet his boyfriend!!!

defbum why am i even nervous
it's not like he'd see it anyways!!

youngjae sighed and locked his phone. he placed it under his pillow and went out of his room. he met with his brother in the living room.

"hi hyung." he said, sitting down on the floor. he played with his dog coco. mark also owns coco with him.

"hey youngjae." he replied, not looking up from his phone.

he kept kissing the dog's face repeatedly. he was smiling widely and took her in his arms and hugged her. he then went back up into his room, but brought coco with him.

they layed on his bed, coco situating himself on his lap.

he grabbed his phone from under his pillow, wanting to go back on instagram. he saw he had got a new follower.

'ijbn101'

he looked on the account, and saw it was a bunch of pictures of jaebum. oh, another fan account of him followed me, youngjae thought.

he sighed and followed the account back. he looked at the username, it didn't make sense and it annoyed him. he changed his train of thought when he peeked over his phone when he felt coco get up, and off the bed. he watched his dog climb into a pink dog bed. he smiled and stood up.

he loved taking pictures of his dog. on his personal account, most of the pictures are of coco. but this time, he decided to post one on 'defbum'.

he quickly took a few pictures of coco, then he kissed her on the head and went back into his bed. she curled up in a blanket and went into instagram.