me

friday came sooner than youngjae expected. he was sitting up against his wall, his big blanket wrapped around him. his phone was in his hands as he was typing away furiously.

-

defbum guys
ijbn101 will be telling me who he is today

parkkae finally! if it wasn't illegal i'd kill that bastard for making my poor baby youngjae cry

br0wnie woah hyung. calm down..

parkkae 🖕🏻

wangkae i don't know what's going on i haven't been on instagram in weeks

defbum what happened? are you okay???

wangkae oh i'm fine. i broke my phone so it was in the shop this whole time. and i got sad and missed my phone so i locked myself in my room and didn't leave until i could go pick it up

br0wnie oml

youngjae suddenly gotten a message from "jae chan"

ijbn101 hey
today is the day

his palms were sweaty as he was thinking about the possible outcomes. he remembered him saying that if he exposes who he really is, it could get him, and possibly both of them, in trouble. is he some kind of 70 year old rapist? a serial killer on the run?

defbum yes i am aware

ijbn101 can i just tell you know? i don't want to wait any longer

defbum are you ready?

ijbn101 the real question is if you are ready

defbum not really. but do it.

ijbn101 okay...
so...
should i send a picture first?? or should i send my name??

defbum send a picture and then when i open it send your name i guess..

ijbn101 fuck okay

youngjae waited patiently to get a picture message from jae chan. he wasn't this nervous before, but know that he thought of the possible outcomes of who he could be, he's more than nervous.

his phone was sitting on his mattress, a few inches away from him.

(defbum): ijbn101 sent you a photo.

he screenshotted his lockscreen (that was a picture of jaebum) that had the notification on it, and quickly sent it to the group chat while captioning it with "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH".

he then stared at him and "jae chan"'s conversation. his thumb hovered over the glowing blue message to open the photo he sent.

he inhaled deeply, and pressed open.

he felt his heart sink when he saw the picture

he felt his heart sink when he saw the picture. but he just sighed.

defbum nice picture of jaebum. i didn't have that one.

defbum replayed your photo.

defbum took a screenshot of the photo you sent.

ijbn101 youngjae
it's really me
jaebum
im jaebum
i'm im jaebum

defbum please stop stalling.

ijbn101 are you kidding me?
do you know how fucking nervous i was to send that? do you know he amount of courage i had to send that? and you think it's some joke?

defbum i mean.. how likely would it be that i'd be talking to my idol, the person i'm literally in love with?

ijbn101 it's not likely. but it's happening. right now.

defbum send me real proof.

ijbn101 what do you mean? that was proof.

defbum send a video of you trying to balance a spoon on your nose while you sing my name, choi youngjae.

ijbn101 this is ridiculous.
but i'll do it anyways.

youngjae once again, waited anxiously for "jae chan" to send him the video.

not long after, his screen lit up, indicating he received the message.

-

omg

1K??? ALREADY??? i'm on the floor

thank you all!! it really means a lot!!!! :)  <3