not

youngjae has been at jaebum for longer than he has planned. they both agreed to 3 days, but that had turned into 4. its currently the night of the 4th day, and they're both in each others arms in jaebum's bed.

neither of them want to be separated from each other. this feeling with them being together feels to good. they want it to last forever. they want to be together forever, they way they feel now is so amazing.

"youngjae ah," he spoke gently, running his fingers through his brown locks. he hummed. "can you stay here for another night?" youngjae turned in his arms, now facing him. "i need to go home. . . i told my brother that i'd only be gone for three days. . ." he snuggled closer into him. "but i want to stay like this forever."

silence fell upon them again.

"i just," jaebum cleared his throat. "i just love this feeling... you know? like, being able to have you in my arms, just having you in my physical presence is just making me so happy. i don't want you to leave."

youngjae made a whiny sound and pressed his finger in his cheek. "i won't leave jaebummie." the elder smirked and leaned into him, connecting their lips. another whine slipped out of the youngers lips. jaebum slightly tugged on his hair, hoping to hear that sweet sound again.

"a-ah," he yelped, and jaebum slipped his tongue inside his mouth. their tongues glided against each other gracefully, making a weird feeling in youngjae's gut. he whimpered slightly.

jaebum was in total control. he climbed on top of him, holding his wrists above his head. he sucked on the youngers tongue, then nibbled on his bottom lip. "ahh jaebu-" he shut himself up when he felt a hand travel to his neck. he felt the grip get tighter, and his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"oh my god," youngjae whispered into his lips. jaebum just smiled and parted from him, and released his hand from his neck.

the brunette gasped for air and stared up at his boyfriend. "god jaebum. . . . ." he chuckled breathlessly. the said male noticed how his lips are now red and swollen.

"you're so beautiful," he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his nose. "close your eyes," he ordered softly. he did as told, flickering his eyes shut. he felt him plant gentle kisses on his eyelids.

when jaebum pulled away, he fluttered his eyes open, immediately meeting his eyes. they held eye contact for a bit, before youngjae giggled and looked away. "hah, i win." jaebum teased.

"win? i didn't know we were playing a game~" he pouted and stared at jaebum's chest, avoiding eye contact. "we weren't," he said before climbing off him and standing up from the bed. he left the room subtly, leaving youngjae behind.

"what's wrong with him..?" he asked himself. he got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen. "what are you doing?" he asked, leaning against the counter. it was obvious that jaebum was cooking, but he still wanted to ask.

"cooking." jaebum replied, not looking at him. there was an obvious tension between them but youngjae didn't know why.

"well, obviously..." youngjae mumbled. he looked at his boyfriend, and studied his expression that clearly lacked emotion. he wanted to know why he suddenly changed moods in the matter of 5 seconds. did he do something wrong?

"jaebum...what's wrong..?" he asked, twisting the red drawstrings of the hoodie which belongs to said male. jaebum put the cooking utensils down on the counter rather harshly, and turned to the younger.

"i'm okay. nothings wrong. i'm sorry for my mood change, it happens sometimes," jaebum stepped towards youngjae, "i'm sorry if i made you upset. you didn't do anything wrong."

youngjae frowned, and grabbed his hand, "are you sure you're okay? why are you suddenly acting like this?" this was definitely weird— his sudden mood change was a little abnormal, but now the way he's talking and acting is beyond jaebum's regular way of communicating.

silence fell upon them. an uncomfortable silence. it felt like jaebum was holding something back that he wanted to say, something either good or bad.

"i want us to be together forever."

the confession made youngjae go wide eyed. "what?" he breathed out,  not knowing what his sudden confession means.

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you," jaebum smiled, and grabbed his hands.

"earlier, i was thinking. and i was thinking about the society that we live in and who controls what i do and who i date. i'm scared for them to find out about us. it can ruin my career. but there's no way i'd abandon you for my job," even though he sounded in a great amount of emotion pain, he was still smiling through the words that spilled out of his mouth. "sure, i love music. i love making music with a passion. but i'm scared. and i was thinking about what could happen to me, to you, if anyone found out about us. the possibilities are endless. and most of them aren't good." youngjae's facial expression was a mixture of sadness, fear, but also a hint of hope.

"what happens if they find out?" he asked. there's no way he'd be able to live without jaebum. there's no way. he's come this far with him. he wouldn't be able to imagine just leaving him all of a sudden.

"only fate knows. i promise, whatever happens, i will not let them tear us apart. but, if they somehow manage to, i promise you, i'll never stop loving you."

-
honestly this chapter was a huge rollercoaster i'm trying to figure out how to link where i'm at now to my planned story ending. it's not going wellFMSMDNS i'm excited for Eyes On You omg,, thank i for 6k i love u all so so much i'm so sorry for my horrible timing on updating 😭