i

hey, sorry for not updating in a few days. i haven't been able to write that much because i haven't had any motivation, and then jonghyun died and it affected me really badly. it still is, so i really hope you all understand why i haven't been posing any chapters. i'm trying my best to get over it. i also hope that to anyone who is still very emotional, it's okay, take your time and stay strong. it's only been 5 days, it's okay to not be over it yet.
but on a different note, thank you for getting MEET ME to 2k!! here's the next chapter that i wrote a while ago but never published. <3

youngjae moved around on his bed, trying to get comfortable. he set his laptop up in a position that would show his face, and so he could see jaebum's face well. coco jumped up onto his bed and snuggled next to his arm. he smiled and patted her head.

he was petting coco quietly as he was waiting for jaebum to call him. around ten minutes later, his laptop screen lit up, and the skype tune was playing.

he stared at the screen, kind of in shock, and disbelief that jaebum was calling him. everything was hitting him at once, too. like how he's been talking to his idol, the person he loves more than anything, the love of his life (according to him), for months. and he's even about to call him.

he took a deep breath and pressed accept.

jaebum's face showed up on the screen. youngjae stared him on the screen, completely shocked by his beauty.

"youngjae," hearing him say his name was the best thing ever.

"hi jaebum." he smiled, covering his smile with his blanket.

"don't cover your smile." he said. it was silent between them. jaebum was staring at the younger on the screen, taking in all his beautiful features.

he's so glad he finally told youngjae who he was. it was making him upset that he couldn't tell him who he really was. one night, youngjae was even sending him paragraph after paragraph about how much he loved jaebum and how perfect he was.

he's so beautiful, he thought.

"you're so beautiful." he complimented, making youngjae smile.

"thank you." he was blushing but luckily the camera didn't pick it up.

"are you in your room?" jaebum asked. "yeah, are you?" "yep."

coco woke up randomly, and sat up and licked youngjae's face.

"ah! coco!" he got startled because he didn't notice she woke up. jaebum was watching with a smile on his face.

after he managed to call coco down, he looked back at his laptop. he saw that jaebum was smiling widely.

"what?" he asked defensively, trying not to smile.

jaebum shook his head, "you're just too cute. you know that? you're adorable."

the younger felt a inevitable blush creep onto his face. he put his head down and sighed happily.

"i'm so happy."

"that's good, baby."

"can you say that again?"

"say what again?"

"can you... call me baby again? i like hearing you say it...."

"of course, baby. i like seeing you happy."

youngjae smiled faintly and his cheeks were still turning red.

"in fact, you said you liked being called baby boy...isn't that right? well you're my baby boy." jaebum said, staring at youngjae.

the younger felt a weird feeling in his gut and his cheeks were turning more red if that was even possible.

"hyung, what cit-"

"don't call me hyung anymore, okay?"

"o-okay..."

"um..jaebum, what city do you live in?"

"in a house in seoul. where are you?"

"i live with my family in mokpo."

"that's not that far baby. we could meet up some day." jaebum said, looking at his phone.

youngjae frowned, "it's like a 2 hour drive...and there's no way you'd want to meet me."

jaebum stopped what he was doing and looked up. he looked at youngjae who was petting his dog.

"you really think that?" he asked. youngjae hesitated to answer.

"i mean, yeah. would you really? you're a celebrity and traveling this far just to see me could get you in trouble...like you mentioned. i don't want you to get in trouble for traveling around just to see some boy." he admitted.

jaebum sighed, "i'm sorry you think that. but i'd do anything to meet you, jae. and you're not some boy. you're my baby boy."

he nodded, "okay."

they were silent for the next few minutes since jaebum was thinking about what to say next.

youngjae on the other hand, was silent because he was falling asleep. his eyelids kept closing on him but every time they'd close, he'd jump up awake. jaebum didn't notice though.

"hey, are you okay?" he asked, finally noticing that he was falling asleep. youngjae yawned and nodded, "yeah, i'm okay."

"go to sleep."

"i said i'm okay."

"you can go to sleep, okay? i'll keep the call on, we can go to sleep together." jaebum said. youngjae nodded and rested his head on the pillow. he closed his eyes.

jaebum started singing quietly. it was an unfamiliar tune, but youngjae liked it. he loved hearing his voice. he loved hearing him sing. he loves him.

"what are you doing?" he asked, not opening his eyes.

"singing you to sleep." he replied.

the younger smiled softly, listening to jaebum sing.

soon, he fell asleep, on the phone.

jaebum's heart burst at the sight of youngjae sleeping. he looks so cute. he took a screenshot of him, his face was squished pressed up against the pillow.

"goodnight, youngjae baby." he whispered, then ended the call.