was

youngjae was tired. it was 4 am and he couldn't sleep. it's been a few weeks since him and that a jae chan guy started talking. he gave pretty much dead responses at first, blocked him a few times, but now he's finally warming up to him. he's been wondering if he should expose himself to him or not.

(defbum): ijbn101: what can i call you since i don't know your name?

youngjae looked down at his phone. that dude has been constantly blowing his phone up with texts. just as he was warming up to him, too.

defbum why do you text me so much?

ijbn101 oh, i'm sorry.

defbum it's fine. i  was
joking.

ijbn101 sure
anyway
what are you doing babe?

defbum /babe/
don't call me that!!
and i'm just laying in bed again. like always.

ijbn101 how long have you been a fan of jaebum's?

defbum a little bit after he posted his music on soundcloud.
what about you?

ijbn101 oh, me too

defbum nice

ijbn101 so i was kind of stalking your account... are you a hard stan or soft stan????

defbum oh my god
i
i can't answer this

ijbn101 why not? it's just a question lol

defbum i mean, i guess i'm more of a hard stan??

ijbn101 oh really~
i actually couldn't tell.. some posts were of you wanting to cuddle him and the others were.. well you know.

defbum yeah, i do know. i made the posts.
and stop exposing me to myself like this!! it's making me embarrassed....

ijbn101 ah, cute

defbum you think it's cute that i want jaebum to fuck me ??? uh what drugs are you on

ijbn101 oh my god
i just choked on my tea

defbum HAH

ijbn101 let's talk a little more personal now.

defbum uhhh okay? but if you ask for my gender or name i'll block you.

ijbn101 i won't, i won't.

defbum okay. go on.

ijbn101 what kinks do you have?

defbum HEHWHSJSH
WHAT
what did i just read with my own two eyes

ijbn101 well i asked what kinks do you have. now spill the tea

defbum you know what i'm going to be completely honest with you, since my friends hate it when i talk about my kinks to them.

ijbn101 🙊go on

defbum uhhh well i like to be choked, rough sex, riding, being praised, being slapped, did i mention rough? like rough... rough. i wouldn't want him to treat me like i'm a piece of glass that could shatter at any second.... hmm being slammed up against a wall, and being fucked. that's fun.  being blindfolded is fun too. oh and daddy is great.(me calling it to him, LMAO) and when he calls me baby___(pronoun)

ijbn101 holy fuck

thank you for 250+ reads!!!! that's pretty crazy this blew up pretty quickly since i only posted chapter 1, 1 day ago... but thank you for reading so far!!!! <3