you

defbum fine. i'll give you five minutes. you better not fuck this up more than you already did.
because, i actually enjoyed talking to you.

ijbn101 okay, i'm sorry.
i would've told you my real identity, but i can't.

defbum why is that? are you so scared that your fragile masculinity will be destroyed if people find out who you are and that you're gay?

ijbn101 no.
because i shouldnt have even PM'd you in the first place.

defbum ouch.

ijbn101 that's not what i meant.

defbum then what did you mean? there's no logical answer for you to have to lie to me about your identity. this is complete bullshit.

ijbn101 youngjae. let me finish typing.

defbum then send all your texts in one.

ijbn101 fine.
i shouldn't have PM'd you in the first place, because i shouldn't be talking to people like you. meaning that, i shouldn't be talking to anyone that has a fan account for jaebum.

defbum how the fuck is that a logical answer? that makes no sense at all.

ijbn101 i wanted to talk to you in the first place. i found your account, but i couldn't use my actual account, so i made this fake fan account of jaebum so i could PM you and talk to you.

defbum this isn't one of my friends, is it? is this some type of fucking joke?

ijbn101 no, youngjae. it's not one of your friends, it's not a joke.

defbum then tell me who you are.

ijbn101 youngjae i can't.

defbum fine. your five minutes was up anyways. bye.