love

"ah, fuck." youngjae breathed out, shutting his eyes and throwing his head back. jaebum pushed him up against the wall.

he moved his hand at a fast pace, attacking his neck at the same time.

youngjae could barely even stand but jaebum was tightly holding him up.

"ah..jaebum..." he moaned quietly, covering his mouth with his hand. jaebum felt his erection grow hearing the younger moan his name.

he took the others hand off his mouth and kissed him roughly.

he felt his stomach tighten, knowing he was going to come soon.

"jaebum i'm-" the older knew what he was about to say, and started jerking his hand at an incredibly fast pace.

youngjae bit his lip, and just as he was about to come, his eyes opened.

he stared blankly at the ceiling, and sighed. he looked down and saw he had a boner.

he groaned and rubbed his eyes. after he was fully awake and aware of the dream that he had was just a dream, he took care of his problem.

after he cleaned up, he went downstairs and sat in the lounge room.

"youngjae-ah,"  he felt a hand hit the back of his head, he yelped and quickly looked up to see who hit him. it was his older sister.

"oh, soojin." he said, and she sat down next to him on the couch. 

"hi baby bro!" she teased, punching him on the arm playfully. she's always been really rough with her brothers.

"hi. why did you just hit me?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head. she laughed.

"why did you have your room locked at 9am?" she asked, tsking. he rolled his eyes and turned on the tv.

she stared at her brother for a while. he noticed she was staring, but he hasn't said anything. after 5 minutes he finally snapped.

"what are you staring at me for?!" he snapped, pausing the drama. she squinted her eyes at him, "do you have a girlfriend yet?"

he choked on the invisible tea he was drinking. "no!" he exclaimed.

"are you sure~" she crossed her arms, still squinting at him.

he sighed and looked at her annoyingly, "yes. i'm sure." he resumed the drama.

she watched the drama with him.

they were so into the drama. episode after episode. until they got interrupted by youngjae's phone going off.

it was a message from jaebum.

soojin looked over at her brothers phone, and saw he had a PM notification. the message was "hey baby".

when he read it, his eyes widened and he felt his face and ears heat up.

she shook her head. ""i don't have a girlfriend"" she mocked, and slapped his arm. "who is that??"

"who's who?" he asked, trying to play dumb. she didn't buy it though.

"the person that messaged you 'hey baby' . what's her name?"

he didn't know whether or not to tell the truth. she didn't even know he was gay. but now she'll know.

"i don't have a girlfriend. trust me." he chuckled.

"is she a fuck buddy then?!" he once again choked on his invisible tea.

"soojin-noona! don't say that! i'm innocent, you know." he whined. he's obviously not, but she doesn't need to know that.

"i know i know. i'm just messing with you." she smiled and ruffled his hair.

his phone went off again, ruining the moment between them.

(defbum): ijbn101 baby boy answer me.

youngjae cleared his throat and tried to move his phone so his sister didn't see what jaebum sent. he hid it under his thigh and resumed the drama. but she grabbed the remote of his hand, paused it and tackled him.

"what are you doing?!" he yelled, trying to push her off him. she was trying to get his phone.

she began tickling youngjae, knowing that he'd move around and she'd get to grab his phone.

"fu- stop!" he cut himself off, trying not to swear in front of her. she still thinks he's a precious innocent 14 year old boy. what she doesn't know is that he actually lost his virginity at 15, is gay, has had sex multiple times with complete strangers. she'd be surprised if she found out.

though, his sister isn't a big of a deal. his brother is the big deal. he is protective over youngjae and will try getting into his business whenever he tries leaving the house. he may act like he doesn't care, but he does. it's annoying to the youngest.

soojin grabbed his phone, jumped off the couch and turned it on. she was reading the notifications:

(defbum): ijbn101 youngjae

(defbum): where are you? why aren't you answering?

(defbum): ijbn101 baby

(defbum): we haven't discussed this yet, but you know i'm your daddy right?

(defbum): ever since you told me you like calling your lover daddy, i knew i would get the title.

she widened her eyes, and looked from his phone to him.

he didn't know what she just read, so he was confused and scared.

"YOUNGJAE!!!"