are

youngjae threw his phone down on the floor, tears brimming at his eyes. he ran his fingers in his hair, pushing it back. he was thinking, maybe, just maybe, that he was overreacting a little bit. but was that his fault? no. he was gaining feelings for this dude as they were talking, but everything just turned out to be fake and a joke. he wiped his eyes and sighed.

he was hoping his screen didn't crack. he didn't want to look at it though, so he lied in his bed and pulled the sheets over his head. he quietly let out the tears that have yet to escape.

he felt bad that he was crying. he shouldn't be crying over something so stupid and childish. but he couldn't help it. he was a very emotionally sensitive person.

for the past hour, his phone has non stop been ringing. he never left his position though. after a while though, his phone stopped ringing. then, he heard knocks on his door.

the door opened, and the closed. footsteps were heard walking over to him.

"youngjae.." he placed a hand on him.

jinyoung.

youngjae came out of under the sheets, and hugged his best friend. he began crying again. he was embarrassed that he was crying in front of him.

jinyoung held onto him tightly, "what's wrong?? why are you crying?" he asked, rubbing his back as an attempt to calm him down.

"he...he's fake..." he managed to cry out. "who? who's fake?"

"jae chan... all of it was a fucking lie." he continued crying.

jinyoung felt his heart break at youngjae's words. last month, all youngjae was talking about was some jae chan dude, and how much he liked talking to him and how cool his personality was. and now to find out that his friends crush is just a fake person on the internet, it's heartbreaking. especially to see him like this.

"youngjae... i'm so sorry." he whispered, pulling him closer to his body. he didn't know what to do at this point to cheer him up, so he kept rubbing his back and hugging him.

they were in that position for a while until youngjae stopped crying.

jinyoung and bambam are his best friends. sure, so is jackson, mark and yugyeom, but he's a lot more closer with those two. he texts bambam a lot more, and jinyoung is a lot more protective over youngjae. he loves his friends all the same, though.

"did you ever find out who he really is?" jinyoung asked, now they were sitting in front of each other on youngjae's bed. he shook his head.

"did you let him explain to you?" youngjae sighed, "i tried. i tried to let him explain to me, but it's all bullshit. and he still won't tell me who he really is." he played with his blanket. jinyoung was silent for a few minutes, probably thinking.

"how badly do you want to know who he is?" youngjae looked up, and swallowed nervously. "pretty badly, i guess.." he admitted.

"i think you should keep asking him until he tells you."

"do you really think he'd do that?"

"i mean, he texted you in the first place, right?" he nodded. "then it's bound to happen. he can't hide himself from you forever."

youngjae thought about it for a while, before agreeing. he is determined to find out who 'ijbn101' really is.