🌹Don't read🌹

Word count: 3,470

Okay hi, I know I said I was going to do a Yandere Keith chapter but I started it and I didn't like how it was going. I will still work on it but it's not this one. I'm sorry to disappoint if you liked the idea. Well, hopefully I can still get you to like this one. Edit:I just finished this one too and it's also trash. Like, there's no theme or anything, it's literally pointless. Doesn't make any sense. It goes nowhere. Trust me. Just skip it.
(If your names are used I apologize)

"There they go again. What a waste of talent" Navaeh commented while poking at her meal.

"And looks" Johnny added as he shook his head in shame, continuing to write in his book.

You gave your two team members a confused glance and turned to try and look at the commotion that took place across the Garrison's cafeteria. Behind two doors that had tinted glass for the upper half, enabling one to barely see what's on the other side. You heard/saw two males arguing until one of them pushed the doors open and storm out.

"I am not done talking get back over here!" Commander Iverson called out.

The boy started to approach your table and you made quick eye contact with him before he continued out the room. The door slamming behind him. You stayed focused on where he left then looked back at your teammates. "Who was that?"

"Keith" Navaeh responded in between chewing her food. "You're still new so it's understandable why you don't know. He's a pilot p-"

"Pilot prodigy!" Interrupted Johnny, "Man, you should see the way he flies. And not to mention his looks are quite impressive too" He nudged your side with his elbow. Navaeh rolled her eyes, "But he's got such a temper. Almost everyday he gets in trouble. He just doesn't listen"

Johnny nodded in agreement, "I'm surprised they haven't kicked him out yet honestly. Tempting as it may be, try not to involve yourself with the man. For two reasons, I care about you and that man is no bueno. And I'd be jealous if you did" He shot you a wink at the end to lighten the mode a bit. You smiled at him then looked back at the door he left through once more before engaging in a different conversation.

~ •°• ~

You were getting tired of it. Always having to listen and witness Keith's arguments with his superiors and him storming off. This time, you were going to do something.

You and your teammates sat in a table outside and talked. Well, Navaeh and Johnny did. You were on the search for the boy with the mullet. 'Speak of the Devil' you thought as you heard an argument getting louder and louder until you saw Keith being followed by a superior. They continued their quarrel until someome stopped the superior whispering something in his ear. He scoffed and turned back the way he came from. Keith still walking away.

Your eyes followed him for a bit then you stood up, grabbed a piece of food from Navaeh's plate, popped it into your mouth and started walking in his direction. "Hey!" Navaeh called out.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asked. You turned around to face them but continued walking backwards. "I'm going to talk to Keith"
You watched as Johnny's eyes widened a bit, "Oh-uh-okay! But be careful!" You gave him a thumbs up and walked away.

You would've lost him if it wasn't for the loud stomps that were heard.

You walked a bit faster and turned a few corners and finally saw him. "Keith!" You yelled out. He stopped walking when he heard his name being called by an unknown voice and turned around. You walked until you stood in front of him.
There was an uncomfortable silence that grew more and more awkward by the second. Keith looked at you awaiting somesort of response.