.01.

God that ghost is annoying as hell. Jaebum cursed silently in his head as he was trying to focus on his work, typing his words carefully. He tried to keep his fingers typing smoothly on the keyboard without showing he was distracted. 

The ghost was a young boy. From what Jaebum guessed, this is his house? Or at least was. Ghosts usually return to the place they call home as a place to rest as they try to finish their unfulfilled desires.

Ever since Jaebum arrived a few days ago, the ghost would never stopped following him. Not to mention he talks a lot too. No not chatting or speaking nonsense. The ghost straight up said anything that came in his mind, and that included rude, judgey remarks.

When Jaebum laid down on the couch for the first time before he unpacked the ghost stood by the furniture, shaking his head. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're a lazy guy aren't you? Augh, my place is going to be a pigsty soon."

Jaebum had to clench his jaws tight and hold himself back from lashing at the ghost.

Through day and night, wherever Jaebum went, the ghost followed. When he woke up in the morning, the ghost was there by his side, looking at him with judging eyes. When he went down to kitchen to make breakfast, he tailed him, judging his cooking with disgusted faces. When Jaebum went to the bathroom to do some business, the ghost followed him as well like glue. He simply stood there and stared.

Jaebum had stole one uncomfortable and embarrassed glance at the ghost. He caught a light blush on the ghost's pale cheeks before the ghost commented with a sneer. "So small."

Jaebum's eyes flared in annoyance. He rolled his shoulders as he tried to push the thought away. Closing his eyes, his face turned into a frown. Small? Hah- I bet his is even smaller. Wait... Do ghosts even have one?- What is he even? Don't tell me he's a perverted ghost. Thats the last thing I need right now.

Shaking his head furiously he cleared his throat, returning his mind to the task at hand. Focus Jaebum! A ghost can't effect your life like this. Focus. Concentrate. You know how to deal with it better. He cracked his knuckles and continued on typing his story draft.

"Im Jaebum? Pfft. Isn't that a funny name?" The voice muttered with a scoff as he read through some of Jaebum's paperworks that was scattered on the side of the table.

I bet yours is even more amusing. Jaebum pursed his lips tightly together trying his best not to speak back to the insult.

Im Jaebum... He was a renowned mysterious author by the code name JB. Rumors has it that his first and most hit book was made when he was 19. That was in fact wrong. Jaebum wrote the book, "Don't Fall", when he was 18. A story of struggle and life. And pain and love. Since then, most of his books were hits. He was picky with his money and had saved up nearly all his income and is currently rising in the richest bachelor chart. At this rate, by the time he hits 25 years old he would have enough money until he reached pension.

He was a handsome fellow. Young and rich. He was the perfect bachelor. However as a human, he had some flaws. There was a reason why he was called a mysterious author. He has never, not even once, shown his face in the public. Though he had attend some interviews he would always use a mask to cover the lower half of his face and sunglasses for his eyes. He was content with his simple life. Just writing and saving... And hiding.

Jaebum hated going out the most. Whenever he stepped out the door, he would always see a ghost or two around and although they no longer spooked him, ignoring their existence is harder than it seemed. It was complicated. And he lost many friends and family because of that.

He preferred his life this way. Cooped away from others.

Hiding safely inside his walls.

"Are you brooding or something? You barely left the house except that time you ran to the convince store once which was like three day ago." The ghost spoke again, slicing through his concentration. Leaning closer, he looked at Jaebum closely. "Do you like this house that much?"