.03.

Three floors above where Jaebum was staying, a new, young nurse exited a personal ward. She sighed as she went to the front desk, dropping a folder to the person in charge. "I feel so bad for the boy there. They say he's been here for five whole years and yet he has only received like four visits according to the records."

"Ahh!" The other nurse looked up at her. "That boy in room 13501?"

"Yeah. What happened to him?"

"They say that his family died when he was younger and he used to live alone with a nanny or something. And then he was in an accident and his nanny died and then his other distant family didn't really have the intention of taking care of him so he's just there rotting I guess. Poor thing is probably feeling more lonely than the dead."

"Oh dear." The young nurse sighed. "He's still so young and handsome too."

A cheerful young doctor overheard the ladies gossip and slid into the conversation smoothly, handing in his report on one of the patients as he did. "Did you know. He was a hero of that accident."

"What?" Both nurses turn to him in curiosity.

"Yeah." The doctor fixed his glasses, satisfied by the attention he earned. "I've been here for five years. I know what happened that night. When he came in, I was only a resident at the ER. I was a close friend with the people of the ambulance then. They said he saved many people before he tragically got stuck in that bus and the bus exploded."

"It exploded!!" The nurses said in unison.

"I know right! He should've died. But he survived with minor burns. But when they got him out, he was unconscious from bleeding too much. Since then, he hasn't woken up. The doctors can't figure out what's the cause though. He's been in a comatose since."

"That's right... That is my story..."

~~~~

Jaebum had managed to ignore Jinyoung's existence and slipped into a satisfying sleep. When he woke up again, it was already evening. From the window he could see the sky turning a shade of dark blue and purple. He ate the provided meal, though only a bit for the taste was unpleasant and stale in his dry mouth. Plus it reeked with he scent of the hospital and it just made him nauseous.

"JB BROOO!!!!!" A loud voice shriek from beyond the curtain.

Oh no... No no no.. Jaebum cursed silently. He caught a glimpse of Jinyoung waking up from his sitting position on the large window sill by the sudden inhumane, nearly animal like, sound.

The curtain was basically yanked open and a mess of screams and sobbing stormed in, white hands reached out to grasp his wide shoulders into a tight hug. "BROO!!! I HEARD YOU NEARLY DIED!! OHH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK?!!!!"

"J-Jackson o- oww... M-my arm-" Jaebum winced as Jackson hugged him too hard, pressing against his casted arm.

"AHHH!!! OHMY- What happened to your arm!! Mark!! JB bro lost his arm!!!" Jackson shrieked as he sobbed. "It's all my fault. I should've been watching you."

Mark walked into the room as he politely nodded apologetically to the other patients in the room. His ears were the same color as his dyed read hair as he felt he'd die from embarrassment from any moment. He quickly went in Jaebum's corner and closed the curtains once he entered.

"This is a hospital. You shouldn't be screaming or be noisy in the ward, are you crazy?" Mark scolded his boyfriend and gently gave him a soft smack on his shoulder. "Sit down." He gently seated the crying boy on the chair before he proceeded to hand a lunchbox and a computer case to Jaebum.