.09.

Jaebum walked on the wooden pier that stretched out far into the calm seas, enjoying the warmth of the sun that cast on his pale skin. He was trying to forget the rest of the world as he closed his eyes and breathed in the slightly salty breeze that blew in from the delta. It blew his hair back into a mess of art as he stood tall on the edge with his hands in his pockets.

A voice cleared it's throat behind him. He looked over his shoulder to see Jinyoung behind his tall frame. "What do you want?"

Jinyoung shook his head as he stood besides Jaebum. "Nothing.. Just.." He shrugged idly. "I don't know.. Can I join you on this fine evening?"

Jaebum snorted a chuckle as he gave Jinyoung a judging stare. Whats his deal? He's never asked before. "What's with the sudden sense of politeness?"

"Pfftt. Polite? Whose polite?!" Jinyoung cackled in embarrassment as he was trying to be sensitive around him since the conversation on the car ride. He received a really-now stare from Jaebum as he slipped his hands in his pocket, lifting a brow up at the ghost. Jinyoung let a breath out in disbelief as he stepped right up at him, joining him at the edge of the pier.

"CANONBALL!!!!!"

Both man and ghost jumped back at the screech that cracked in the air like lightening on a sunny day. A white t-shirt went flying in the air and found it's perch on Jaebum's head as a huge sound of a splash soon followed. And then seconds later, some splatter of water from the impact of some fool reached to them, affecting Jaebum, causing his jacket to get wet.

Jinyoung saw it coming however and he stepped back, reaching out to grab Jaebum to move him out of the way. Yet as soon as his hands touched the other's shoulder, his ghostly fingers went through the mass of Jaebum's body immediately. A cruel reminder to Jinyoung of who he was.

"Jacksonn!!!" A familiar voice called out in a worried wail. Mark.

Jaebum pulled the shirt off an sighed, knowing well who the fool was. He looked down to see the blonde head of the Chinese athlete emerging from the waves. "You stooopid!" He called out to him, annoyed. It wasn't a question but more of a statement. "You could've drowned man! This isn't a diving board!"

"Hey~ It might as well be one!" Jackson shot back with the biggest grin on his foolish yet sweet face.

"Jesus! Are you alright?!" Mark sighed as he placed a hand over his worried chest.

"Are you asking if Jesus is alright, Mark? Cause like if your are I'd gladly buy a bible for-" Jackson was met with an angry ball of his love, jumping off the dock and into the cold water below. The tall man battled his way through the waves to cling on the blonde, laughing as he tried to give him playful hits.

"Broo!" Jackson waved at Jaebum enthusiastically. "Come on! Join in. The water's nice." Jackson called out from below as he threw himself back into the water as if he were a fish. Both Jaebum and Jinyoung could see the muscle tacked body of Jackson as he swam delicately within the clear water.

"He could've killed himself." Jinyoung mumbled in disbelief.

"Well he's one of those thingy m'bob... what do you call them.. Parkour guys?"

"Oh~" Jinyoung blinked, a little surprised but at the same time he would admit, with that goddamn of a body, it fit him just right. "Guess he'd be fine then."

Jaebum ripped open his jacket and he dropped it on the dock. Jinyoung stepped back in disbeleif as he saw Jaebum stripping the the t-shirt that he had on and let it join the other pile of clothes on the dock. "Hey hey- You can't be serious, you're like not Micheal Phelps!"