.02.

There was an ear piercing shriek as a motor was halted out the suddenness. Jaebum held on tightly on his seat as the buss flipped over in the air and rolled multiple times before ceasing to a stop. The glass besides him shattered and all the noise of destruction was deafening in his ears.

When the bus did come to a halt and rested at the edge of the road as a pitiful heap of junk and steel, Jaebum opened his eyes. Blood. It bathed his face and dripped from the cut all over his body. And beside him....

"Dad?! DAD!!!" Jaebum screamed as he looked at his father. He wasn't breathing and his head hung low... lifeless. "D- Dad? Dad, wake up." Jaebum trembled as he touched his father, shaking him slightly. He looked at the seat behind them. "M- Mom?.. Eyyy... Let's not joke around this time, yeah? Wake up..."

A soft feminine voice called out. "Jaebum..."

Jaebum swirled his head outside the glass-shattered windows. He narrowed his eyes and adjusted them to the smoke and darkness with a little bit of showers outside. And then he could see it. The many souls of the accident were gathering. And although he didn't want to believe it, he knew his eyes could never lie. He saw his mother and father among the many souls and reapers.

"Jaebum! Get out! Now!" His father shrieked.

Jaebum looked at the body of his father by his side. And then back at the wispy figure outside. "D- Dad? Why..." He forced a smile. "Why are you there? This is all a nightmare right? None of this is real right? It can't be true..."

"Get out! NOW!" His father screamed.

"HEY!!! Are you still alive down there?" A sharp voice called out. 

"I-I'm here.." Jaebum managed to call out in reply with a cracked voice.

"QUICK!! Grab my hand!!" A pale hand stuck out from the shadows. Jaebum hesitated at first, not wanting to let go of the lifeless body of his dad. "Dad.. M- Mom" He looked at the ghosts outside.

"Get out, Jaebum!" His mother's voice split the air.

"QUICKLY!" A hand grabbed him and he was yanked out of his seat. His legs felt weak and failed to work properly do to the shock. He leaned on the young boy who had helped him. His eyes where filled with tears as he it tore him inside to leave his parents like that.

A piece of metal on the ceiling of the bus started to shake. The boy quickly pushed Jaebum with a heave and out the door. "Get out!"

Jaebum nearly tripped as he stepped out. He looked back but failed to catch the face of his savior when the metal fell right on top-

~~~

Jaebum took a deep breath, filling his lungs with air as his chest rose up in the motion. He opened his eyes wide at the same time and instantly felt a drop of sweat sliding down his forehead and onto his cheeks.

Beep.... Beep.... Beep....

Jaebum glanced to his side as he watched the monitor besides him was beeping in a steady pace. In an instant, the curtain fluttered open and a tall young man entered. "Jaebum!! You idiot! Are you ok?! Really I take my eyes off of your for one day and you're around tripping and breaking an arm." He sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "Are you ok? Does it hurt? Want me to get you some painkillers?"

Jaebum forced himself to sit down grunting a little due to the pain he felt on his head. He touched his head and realized it was wrapped firmly with a bandage.