22.

Whoops
-Author

~Keith's nPOV~

"I got you... I got you... It's OK now... You're with me..." Lance softly kissed my head, rocking us back and forth. 

I got out of the pod two days ago, after I was in there for four day, but I still couldn't eat anything. I fell into depression after that. I had eaten just a little bit, but throwing it up after. My child died inside of me. And it was my fault. I wasn't strong enough...

"It's OK darling... It's not your fault..."

'Why is he even trying to calm me down...? I'm a failure....'

"You're not a failure, Keith..."

'.... That was creepy coincidence...'

"Why is it creepy..."

'..... Am I saying this aloud?'

"You are not saying it aloud...."

"What the........"

"What's wrong?" Lance asked innocently.

"Are you really hearing my thoughts, or am I saying it out loud?"

'What the fuck is he talking about?' "What do you mean, love?"

'OK, this is freaky'. "Did you heard what I just said? That it was freaky? And don't mess around with me."

'If you're heating this, than I'm hearing that'. "Yep."

Mated pair. "We're mated pair..." I muted softly.

"What did you say? Something about mated pair?"

"Mated pair, are two people, alpha and omega, that are bonded forever and even death can't separate them. It just destroys the one that's alive and the one that's death. They can hear each others thoughts, after they're mated. Only a few spices, like galra, althean have something on their body, that will make easier for them to find each other. Galra's have their name on their necks and altheans have their name on their torso... You have to have galran, or althean blood in your veins, or it won't appear and when their mate would change their name, it will change too, but painfully.... It's not very nice to find this out, when a baby just died in me...." tear slowly made its was to my chin, to lead the others and soon enough, I was crying again. Why are these awful thing always happen to me....  (Cause I'm a shit and make my baby suffer.... I just like angst.)

Lance hugged me close, not saying anything. Just hugging.

~Time skip~
~Two months later~

"Stop simulation." Lance said as he walked into the training deck. "Babe, it's like three in the morning. What are you still doing here? It's not good for you, if you stay up late. How long haven't you sleep?"

It's been a month and a half, since I started coming to the training deck. I've slept a little every now and then. Nightmares and insomnia were haunting me everytime. When I was extremely exhausted, insomnia was like "SUP I'M HERE SUCKERS!!!!" and when I'm asleep by  a miracle, nightmare is just waiting for the right moment to strike. I haven't slept in days. I'm extremely exhausted and trying to wore out, to sleep at least and hour, but I still can't sleep.

"....... Yesterday..." lie. I've been lying a lot now.

"Kitten, you look exhausted. It's been days, since I haven't seen, or heard you out of the training deck. Come to bed with me, please?"

I nodded. When I turned to Lance, the word twisted and soon my vision blacked out.

~•~

"...riously exhausted. He needs a lot of rest, or something worse could happen. It's good, that you were there with him, Lance." Someone said in really faint voice. I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like they were glued together, and something was wrapped around my head, tightly. I felt, like I was in the deepest parts of the ocean. The pressure was intense. Why does this hurt so bad?!

"Kiki? Kitten, are you OK?" Lucy? What is she doing here? "I think he's in pain."

"Lucy? Lucy. He's sleeping. How could you know he's in pain?" Pidge?

"I think she's right..! She's been right about so many things, that it's freaking me out!" Hunk?

"Hunk, you're freaking out about everything." Lance?

Lance? Where are you? Lance? Please.... I need you....

I tried to open my eyes again. This time, it worked. I cracked one eye open, than the outlet one. I blinked a few times, to adjust to the light.

Lucy. The first thing I saw. It was quite creepy. She was standing above me, staring at me through with wide eyes. "Hello...?"

"Sup Kiki." she jumped down from the bed, hopping around like an idiot she is.

"Wha-What happen-ed."

"You passed out. It would be worse if Lance wasn't there. He caught you at the right time. You could have a serious concussion." Pidge said, looking worried. I fucked up again.

"Yes, yes. And you need to sleep. You're really exhausted. How long haven't you slept?" ..... "I looked at the cameras. You haven't slept in almost a week. So, the only thing you can do, is sleep, eat, drink and go to the bathroom. Understand?" I had no choice...

No sleeping at all, just laying in bed...