26.

A little late.
But I will give you something so you will forgive me 😏😏😏.
-Lere

~Lance's POV~

We let Allura to get in the room, after the others hid somewhere.

Keith was a few meters away from me in the corner, still visible for Allura. I was leaning on the control panel.

Keith was trembling slightly, but was keeping concentrated face.

We both had some kind if weapon in our hands. I had my bayard, smile Keith had some kind on knife.

Allura started to walk to Keith, who was tensing up more and more. I went before him and shield him with my body.

"Lance." she said in voice, that could murder. "Get away from it." there was so much disgust in her voice.

"No." I said in the sane tone, while Keith sneezed to the door on the other side of the room.

Allura noticed Keith and ran towards him, through the control panel. Bad decision.

Pidge activated the panel and it trapped Allura inside. She tried to get Keith, but every time she touched the see-through wall, show was send through her body.

When she was weak from the shocks, Pidge started some program, which send Allura electricity though her entire body, leaving her yelling from the pain.

~•~

A

llura was laying on the floor. Pidge finally finished playing with Allura's brain. We are waiting for her to wake up now.

It was silent in the room. Everyone was doing something different to calm down.

Shiro was just sitting, looking into nothingness.

Hunk was in the kitchen cooking something for Allura and others to eat.

Pidge was doing something on their computer.

I was hugging Keith, to calm him and myself down.

Allura was finally waking up. I tightened my grip on Keith, when he stepped away from Allura.

She sat down, looking around. "What happened...?" she asked, her voice calm and a little scared.

"You wanted to kill Keith." I said. It took everything in me not to sound rude and disgusted.

Her eyes widened and she looked at Keith. He pressed himself more in me, scared that she would try to kill him again. "Why... Why would I do that...? What happened? Why would I want to kill him?"

"You thought, that Shiro is you mate and Keith would do something do he wouldn't like you. And do something to the rest of us. So you took it to your hands and tried to kill him." Pidge explained, while Shiro went for Hunk.

~•~

After a little talking, we went to our rooms for the night. I carried Keith half the time, since he was falling asleep while walking and almost falling.

He was sleeping in my arms when I opened the door to our room. I laid him down on our bed and stripped down and took pair of pants.

I stripped Keith's clothes too and let him sleep in one of my shirts and boxers.

I cuddled close to Keith, falling asleep.

~two months later, cause I can~

I was with Keith in bed, reading a hook, while Keith was laying on my back. We had a week for ourselves, because everyone was on a mission, so the entire castle was for us.

Keith started to stir on my back and kissing the back of my neck. "Lance~" he said in my ear. I hummed softly as a response. "Let's do it~" I like where this is going.

He rolled down from my back and kissed me softly. I put away the book I was reading and kissed him back.

It was soft and romantic at first, but turned into heated mess. I sat down in the bed and Keith climbed on top of me. My hands snaked to his waist and his arms around my neck.

I kissed his neck, as he moaned. His hands played with the rim of my shirt, so I pulled it off, as he did the same. He blushed and moaned my name, when I sucked on his nipple and played with the other one.

I grabbed his ass and squeezed it. He moaned out my name and grind on my leg.

I rolled us around, so I was on top of him. I pulled down his pants, leaving him only in boxers. My hand slowly make it's way under his boxers. I slowly stroked his hard on. Keith gasped and whimpered when I gained my speed.

I opened a drawer in my nightstand and took out lube and condom.

We both strolled down entirely. He rolled over on his stomach and stuck his ass out, his tail wrapped around him torso.

I took the lube and lubed two of my fingers. I slowly entered one in his tight hole. I slowly trusted my finger, feeling around for his sweet spot. I added second one. Keith made small whimpers when I trusted my fingers.

"Ah!" Keith moaned out when I finally found his sweet spot. I trusted my fingers more, making him moan quite loudly. "O-Ohh Lance~ ah!! More~!"

I added third finger after he trusted his hips on my fingers.

I pulled out my fingers, making Keith whimper. Suddenly, Keith rolled me over, s o he was sitting in my chest. He took the lube and lubed my hard cock.

He lowered himself on me and moaned out loudly. He slowly trusted himself on my dick.

"Holly shit... K-Keith~." I moaned out when he hit his prostate and tightened around me.

He was hitting his prostate again and again. "Ah!! Laanc-AH! I'm gonna cum~!!" he cried out. His tail (that I just noticed) snaked around his leg and a idea popped in my head.

I took his tail and lightly tugged on it. "A-Ah!" he moaned out and threw his head back. I massaged the base of it, while my orgasm was really close. He tightened around me and pushed me over the edge. "AAAAAAHH!!" he yelled as he came all over our stomachs and I came inside of him.

He fell on me, catching his breath. I petted his ears, that were down all the time. He finally got up, whimpering at the loss of me inside of him and plopped next to me. "T-That was a... Thing..." he breathed out with a smile.

I kissed his forehead and then lips. "Go to sleep. I will take care of everything." I told him and kissed his head before walking away for a rug and cleaning Keith up with it. I changed the covers too, when I remembered.

We didn't use a condom.

You're welcome.
-Lere