Chapter 10

• Soo Jin's POV •

Another week has passed. It was entirely the same routine. I walk with Namjoon on the way to school. We became really close.

He was really nice, though I felt like he's a bit awkward when talking to me. He used to tell me stories about New Zealand and other antics outside my home country.

We were near the university when I suddenly thought of Jin. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen him for the past few days.

I remembered him saying to forget about what he said, but why do I feel like I don't want to just let this go?

Just thinking that he may talk lesser with me now, makes me regret that I'm pushing him away.

My heart starts to beat fast. Am I really in love with him?

If I really love him then, what would happen if he finds out about me being sick?

Am I being selfish? Soo Jin, you are sick! You can't let him fall in love with someone like you!

Plus if he found out about me having cancer, he'd be disgusted. Who would like a sick person anyways?

I shook my head and sighed.

"Are you listening to me, Soo Jin?", a voice interrupted me.

I looked to my right and saw Namjoon's worried look.

"Are you okay?", he followed.

I gave him a nod and smiled. "Y-Yeah...I'm fine. I was just reviewing some topics from class yesterday..."

He took it. Good thing my alibi worked.

We reached the gate and we decided to part ways.

As I was walking on my way to class, I started thinking about it again. This is really getting bad! I need to collect all my feelings. SEOKJIN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

I put my hands up my face to cover it.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped when someone touched my shoulders. I quickly looked behind me and saw it was just Yoon Ha.

"Yoon Ha!!!!!!!!!!", I pouted almost giving a sob. I pulled her into a hug... Exactly the most I needed.

"Soo Jin?"

"Yoon Ha... I'm really sorry... I know you're still mad at me, but I really need you right now! I'm being too selfish but you're the only one I really can count on this", I tightened my embrace.

There was a quiet pause before I hear her chuckle. "Silly... I'm not mad at you!", she lift her hands to hug me back.

"And of course, I'll help you with anything." She pulled away and looked at me. "But to do that, you need to tell me everything... okay?"

I gave her a nod and smiled. I'm really thankful for having her. She's the best. She isn't greedy and she always makes sure that I get the best things in life. I can't ask for more.

---

It took me half an hour to tell her everything she needed to know.

"He did that?!!!", she covered her mouth.

We were both flushed.
Still feeling the heat on my cheeks, I waited for her advice.

She sighed.

"Soo Jin, to be honest... There shouldn't be any questions anymore."