AN and Character Reviews

Hello everyone!

IM SOOOO SO SORRY SORRY SORRRYYYYY FOR THE DELAY. It took me almost 2 months! I was very busy, and to be honest, I thought I was tired to even continue this story... IN WHICH I AM TAKING BACK!!

I'm sorry for even thinking that way. I know how it feels to be left hanging, so now, I would be starting to write again!

It was very hard to get back into my mood again, thank you for the other authors out there. They got me inspired once again.

One more thing that inspired me is that this book reached a thousand reads!!!! Thank you so much. 😭😭😭 I never even thought this book would reach a 50. This is my very first book, and that made me really happy. Also, knowing that there are people waiting out there for this story to get finished, is enough for me get inspired.

By the way, I'm planning to change the story a LITTLE bit. I will try my best to be better.

CHARACTER REVIEWS
Jung Soo Jin •
- Main character of the story
- She has cancer. She was always bullied during middle school
- Her health became a bit better during high school.
-She is now in college and met Jin (They are classmates in photography class)
-In two months, she grew fond of Jin.

Kim Seokjin•
- Still as lively as ever
- He confessed to Soo Jin that he likes her, which Soo Jin find awkward.
- After a week, he texted Soo Jin to just forget about his confession.

Kim Namjoon•
- Seokjin's childhood friend
- Came back from New Zealand to find and meet Jin again
- His parents bought the property of Soo Jin's Mother, which is beside their house, so that Namjoon will have somewhere to stay.
- He started a liking to Soo Jin, finding her adorable.

•Yoon Ha•
- Soo Jin's clingy best friend.
- Always supportive and a little bit overprotective of Soo Jin.
- She is feeling a bit disappointed at Soo Jin for not telling her what happened between her and Seokjin.

-------

If anyone is confused. Please tell me and I'll make another AN. :)